Mineral Rich Challenge 11/01 2012 through 4/30 2013

Hi Ladies,
just a quick update. I finally got my hair relaxed and a small trim, took of 1/2 inch to an inch in places. Here are some comparison shots while using MR. Here is my hair wet Nov 14th compared to Dec 20th yesterday. I cant seem to get the computer to load all the pics so I will do a few posts.

Attachments

• back of hair Nov 14th 2012.jpg
    back of hair Nov 14th 2012.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Back of hair Dec 20 2012.jpg
    Back of hair Dec 20 2012.jpg
    499.9 KB · Views: 64
the divit in the back is still there, but I think it's getting better here are some pics of it blown dry also flat ironed Dec 4th to my yesterday pic Dec 20th 2012.

Attachments

• hair blown dry Dec 4th 2012.JPG
    hair blown dry Dec 4th 2012.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Dec 20 2012 relax, trim  blow dry.JPG
    Dec 20 2012 relax, trim blow dry.JPG
    222.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Dec 4 2012  flat iron.JPG
    Dec 4 2012 flat iron.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 42
  • hair relax dry flat iron  trim Dec 20 2012.jpg
    hair relax dry flat iron trim Dec 20 2012.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 41
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STUFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S A KEEPER FROM HERE ON OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY SKIN, NAILS, HAIR......... IS ON POINT !!!!!

THANK YOU LADIES !!!!!!!!

Still taking my MR every day. I'm sick this week, so energy is low. Hopefully this cold doesn't last too long.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using LHCF

Kimdionneca said:
the divit in the back is still there, but I think it's getting better here are some pics of it blown dry also flat ironed Dec 4th to my yesterday pic Dec 20th 2012.

It is evening out! Yay! You are getting good growth! Pretty hair!

Monday 12-17-2012 : Week 4 of taking MR. I've noticed that my edges are filling in nicely and I have gotten maybe 1/4 " growth in the back. I'm not sure if I should credit MR just yet as it is too soon to tell.

I've done major damage to my edges rockin the glue in. Won't ever do that again!!

Been taking my MR daily... Only missed twice since October. On the fence about ordering bottle # 3 because my main objective to purchasing this vitamin was the benefit of added hair growth.... Which hasn't been spectacular. But the health and shine has been delicious! If I don't order before Christmas, I probably won't order.

It's time for me to re-up... I'm not ready to spring for a case just yet...

Valley Naturals went up about $3.00 per bottle since I last ordered.

Last edited:
AtlantaJJ

Swanson's Vitamins is the same price for both Reg & Aloe Flat Rate Shipping $4.99

They recently had 10% which made it $20.+ change (excluding shipping)

Valley Naturals is selling Mineral Rich Aloe for $24.49, regular for $23.49. They offer free shipping for orders over $60.00 so it works out to about the same.

I think I want to try that Vita Sprout, it's 50% off now, has some great nutrients.

*MINERAL MAX UPDATE*

Still taking it daily. I miss a dosage a few days back, but its cool because for the most part I've been pretty consistent. My energy is still through the roof and I still think its amazeballs...so...yeah...not much has changed :ohwell:.

Also, remember how I said I was going to stick solely to MM....well see what had happen was...:look:...Folica was/is having this awesome special on Viviscal (New Formula) and I caught a great bargain and got 2 packs for $60 and free shipping. So naturally I took advantage :yep:. So I will now be throwing that into a vitamin rotation with the MM :).

I hope you guys are getting awesome results :yep:.

Missed the past few days of my MR. I only have a few shots left and need to reorder. May get the aloe one this time. I'm really struggling on what time of day I should take this. My schedule is out of control and I'm up pretty much all day and night sometimes. While I did get an energy boost in the beginning, I feel like MR makes me a little sleepy..,is this possible? Idk, but I think I may just take it when I know I can get a fees hours of sleep.

All I know is my hair is growing! I can tell it's growing visually, I haven't even taken any before pictures or measurements. This is significant because I was a slow grower, due to age I thought, but it looks like it was because of nutrition (or lack there of)

Not only that, but my hair feels so nice and it's so manageable. Now this may be because I'm doing Oolong tea rinses and I have been using a biotin protein conditioner followed by a moisture conditioner. It stays moisturized and is well behaved all week. I know that after some years on my current reggie that I will reach my hair goals. This is exciting indeed. I can't wait to see what kind of growth I get over the summer months. I don't even have to be a product junkie, I can just stick to what I'm doing right now. :yep: This is my Christmas present to myself! :present:

AtlantaJJ awesome news! Is your hair texture also changing? I can see a difference in curl pattern in my regrowth and I am a natural.

You know better than to mention any hair product and not the name! :spank: You know better! :lol: We need to know.

AtlantaJJ awesome news! Is your hair texture also changing? I can see a difference in curl pattern in my regrowth and I am a natural.

You know better than to mention any hair product and not the name! :spank: You know better! :lol: We need to know.

HanaKuroi My hair feels softer at the roots, it's hard to explain but its much more manageable! My kitchen and edges are so soft, they lay down with no resistance :lol: I have fine 4b hair, but it's acting more 4a-ish lately :grin:

Which product did I fail to name? I'm sampling biotin conditioners, I'm currently using Nature's Gate Biotin Strengthening Conditioner, but I plan to also try Avalon Organics Thickening Conditioner Biotin B-Complex Therapy.

I'm using Koils by Nature's CocoShea DC (not the right name) and their leave in.

Last edited:
Hair and Nails shot :grin: though I've been taking this for almost 2 weeks..here is my starting pic:spinning:

attachment.php

Almost 2 months later and a trim:perplexed looks about the same

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Day 1 - Took it yesterday and it tastes like cherry juice and its very sweet. I take it in the morning. Yes and um can I say gas. Im taking plenty water. I

Where are you ladies ordering it from, I think I wanna try it, anyone with iron deficiency taking this? Thanks...

i still take it.

between eating right and working out and the Mineral Rich..my BP is perfect.

MR isn't doing anything for my nails though..they still break off like crazy. however this is only the first bottle.

still taking my dosage every morning.. still gassy & constipated as all out(which is a total body shock to me cause thats not my norm).. nails looking lovely and feeling really hard tho :yep: no boost of energy, but no longer sluggish. my roots feel thicker than usual and my twists that I normally put in for 2 weeks only made it to 1 week this time... sigh... I'm going to keep keep keepin on with this and see what happens.. for all I know this could all be my imagination :look:

ETA: I take MR w/aloe

Back