Mineral Rich Challenge 11/01 2012 through 4/30 2013

IronButterfly said:
Please tell me I'm not the only one having these intense out-of-body-experience dreams every single night. :perplexed

No matter how early I go to bed, I wake up like I've been moving and shaking all night. I feel drained. :yawn:

Now, granted, if I make it to the gym for my workout, I feel more energized than I did before MR, but if I'm just doing my daily ordinary stuff, I am dragging.

However, my skin is luminous! Now I understand the concept of skin looking like honey, because mine does. It's real soft too. Yeah, I'm loving on me. Don't judge. :grin:

I had those in the beginning. They got better and went away with time.

sevetlana said:
My update: I have been taking MR for about one month. I have noted that my hair is not breaking as much, i was not taking care of it as i used to so i was experiencing some breakage , the MR helped a lot with that.

My mother has diabetes and two toes on one foot was much darker than the others because of circulation issues, she told me today that her all her toes are now normal colour. :yay:

I want to give some to my mother. She has so many issues and I don't want this to interfere with her medications, but I want my mom to be the way she use to be. I know if I ask her doctor, he will probably tell me no. He's not into anything other than heavy meds. What's a daughter to do? It's making me tear up to know how much it has helped me, but might not do the same for her because of her other meds.

Thinking about bringing this ish to work actually. That way I can get it in after I've eaten anyway. So yea, didn't get any in today....actually not even this weekend :ohwell: slackin.

I want to give some to my mother. She has so many issues and I don't want this to interfere with her medications, but I want my mom to be the way she use to be. I know if I ask her doctor, he will probably tell me no. He's not into anything other than heavy meds. What's a daughter to do? It's making me tear up to know how much it has helped me, but might not do the same for her because of her other meds.

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear about your mom. You can ask the doctor just the same. My mother has compplained that it is giving her too much energy.. she says she is doing too much, I told her to just take it every other day or just take half a dose.
And dont be afraid to get a second opinion.

^^

that is a side effect i don't want.

once this bottle is done..i will think about ordering another one. i hate this.
i drink enought water and eat veggies and all of that other stuff... soooo

^^

that is a side effect i don't want.

once this bottle is done..i will think about ordering another one. i hate this.
i drink enought water and eat veggies and all of that other stuff... soooo

Try a quick detox. I am now better. I am not going as much as some of the other ladies, but I am now regular enough that I feel good about where I am. I had both the regular and the one with aloe. I had to drink the water immediately after I take it first thing in the morning. No rumbling noises during the day.

Try beets! Beets gets things moving!!!!! I try to have raw beets everyday in my salad. Just shave off a few piece with a potatoe peeler or shred it and add to salad. Next day, BOOM!!!

Try a magnesium supplement. It will keep you regular. It's good for your heart and muscles. Are you drinking enough water?

I don't always drink 8 oz right after and my water intake wasn't that great, but I fixed that problem, so we'll see. I just ordered more aloe supplements. Magnesium never encouraged bm's for me. Aloe usually helps.

Ok, took my braids down last night and whoa!! I'm not sure if it is the MR or HTE, but my hair was soft as all get out and thick!! I love it! My hair has definitely grown. I'll take another picture on. Friday, right before I get my ends trimmed. I will most definitely keep MR and HTE in my arsenal. This stuff is great and I'm loving my hair. Oh bte, I've just starts bottle number 2, this one has the aloe in it.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Eta: forgot to add that I've had my braids in for Bout a month and a half.

Last edited:
So....brought some to work :up: And got my 4 capfuls in right after my homemade breakfast. :yep: I"m back.

ETA: I just went ahead and brought a whole bottle up here. I still have my first bottle at home and 2 unopened ones at home too. It's bout to go down :blush:

Valley Naturals went up $2.00 on the MR since my last order. I'm trying to decide if I should just go for the case now. I might wait until after the holidays, but I'm def going to get a case at some in the near future.

Still taking it. I'm on my second bottle and this time I got the one without aloe. I don't notice a difference. I read somewhere that the aloe is supposed to help coat your stomach. I have twists in and I have a lot of new growth still. I even re did them about a week and a half ago and still they look older. It could be slippage but I think it's growth. I am due to take them down in a week or two so we shall see.

I think I will just keep going back and forth between aloe and no aloe.

MR keeps me constipated. I need to try the Aloe. I have two of the regular bottles left.

Whew chile I thought I was the only one. I haven't taken it in over a week. I had been slacking big time on my water. I am gonna get regular with my at least 70 oz of water a day and then start taking it again to see what happens but that is not a pleasant thing to be dealing with.

Quote:
If anyone is interested in ordering a case, we offer a deal if you order direct. A case of 12 is $251.40 with free shipping. It averages out to $20.95 a bottle. Just call the number below M-F, 8-4:30 pacific time.
800-445-4325

Nice.

You know that chick who was trying to get a cut form selling the bottles...she doing it all wrong :nono: Cause her's are like $42 or something; I guess she's trying to make a $20 cut, but that's greedy. Just $2 for every person and say you get 100 ppl....please. She doing it wrong.

Just opened a new bottle & it's halfway gone! Hubby still all up in it. LOL! He says its ok for me to order a case. I'm sure it is.

Today make my 1 week MR anniversary!
Yesterday my stomach felt kind of weird.
Same went for today.

I am going to switch to PM doses and see how I like that.

Need to do better with keeping up with this thread. I missed twice since starting a new bottle. Totally forgot to take it until I was halfway to work :( I can definitely tell the difference when I don't take it. Maybe it is just in my mind but I really feel tired. I have always felt tired at this time of year but now I have a state of energy to compare to.

I've been taking my MR for a little over six weeks now. I think I'm either taking too much or my roommate is sneaking it because my bottle seems to be going quickly. I usually feel a shot glass in the am and follow it with some water. I feel really good. I don't noticed the energy so much anymore but I do notice the gas.

My skin looks better as long as I eat well and follow my cleansing regimen. I'm not quite sure but I think my edges are filling in faster. I'm not sure about my hair because I was hiding it for 4 months but it seems, shinier, and more filled in. My hair is super fine so that helps it look thicker.

Phoenixsky13, you may be taking more than an ounce. I measured an ounce in a shot glass and it was only about 60 - 65% full.

Y'all talking about not going...I nearly ran through a red light and crashed into the dumpster at work trying to get to the restroom at work today! I barely had time to put my truck in park before jumping out. My kids, who go to school where I teach, didn't miss a beat. They sat in the truck watching Elf on a Shelf until I came back. Lord I was in a full body sweat! Horrible I tell ya! Awful!

are you all upping the recommended dosage after a certain time? if so, when? cause i think i want to take more than an oz.

Y'all talking about not going...I nearly ran through a red light and crashed into the dumpster at work trying to get to the restroom at work today! I barely had time to put my truck in park before jumping out. My kids, who go to school where I teach, didn't miss a beat. They sat in the truck watching Elf on a Shelf until I came back. Lord I was in a full body sweat! Horrible I tell ya! Awful!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. this had me in tears laughing.. thanks I needed it.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm still have my original bottle that from Oct so I'm not consistent in taking mr because I get up at 4AM and won't take it on empty stuff because it's too early for breakfast. But nevertheless since I've started I rarely take my hrt medicine which mean no hot flashes.

"We" (DH and I) are still taking MR...it definitely has had a toll on my new growth - sheesh...We still are sleeping sounder whether we take it in the morning or at night. I think this stuff is helping his allergies/sinus as he is not making those god-awful throat scratching honking noses while he sleeping when his allergies act up...so that is DEFINITELY a plus for me.

I ordered the Mineral Max for myself and my mother to try it out. My mother loves it! I will try it once my Mineral Rich runs out - still a big Diamataceous(sp) Earth fan...

Back