Mineral Rich Challenge 11/01 2012 through 4/30 2013

Nice & Wavy

That's how my one friend is too. I stand in utter amazement at the things she is able to find/answer/come up with. :blush:

She is also the "Go-To" and you both are such a Blessing on so many levels.:grin:

Beamodel I have the same issue with the noise in my tummy. Taking it at night made a world of difference! Maybe its b/c there is more food in my stomach at the end of the day but either way at night is best for me. I thought about switching back since yesterday went so well with me taking it in the AM but I decided to stick to my PM dose.

I was afraid of PM dosage bc I didn't want to be up all night. I work in the morning. I just figured it isn't for me I suppose

Just wanted to update on my children. Every morning I head into the bathroom to take my shot before I get started for the day. My 6 year old has started waiting for me in the bathroom. After I take mine and go to put the cap back on, he says, "Mom you didn't give me mine!" So I pour him his half a shot and he always says ahhhhhh!!! That's so good! In so glad my children are taking it. Hopefully I'll see some change in their behavior soon.

IDareT'sHair said:
I might be "Adventurous" and pick up my next 2 bottles with Aloe. I haven't tried the Aloe one yet.

I didn't notice a difference in taste at all. I hope I'm not bias.

I took MR today and skipped my morning protein shake and breakfast. Basically I did not eat anything until 1pm because I was busy running errands :nono:

Those loud rumblings some are reporting..Yes I had them.. loud as everrrr :blush:

After eating a meal the noises went away.

Checking in...long overdue! Still faithfully taking M-R every day. Disaster struck earlier this week, when as I was taking out my wine...my M-R fell out, and burst open. :cry3: Only a small amount spilled, but I'm still mad about it. I'm finally seeing my growth, and it's about regular, so no super growth spurts...but it's still awesome!

I skipped two days. Lost 2 pounds and slept soundly. I am thinking of taking MT every other day, that way I can at least have a calm tummy on alternate days

Took my MR yesterday afternoon as soon as i picked it up from my leasing office! After one week of not taking it, i think im detecting gas again. :nono: but MR makes me feel good so i don't care. Should resolve itself in a couple days.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using LHCF

take it every day..

i am not geting those headaches any more.

my blood pressure is good. i have been keeping track of it.

my scalp aches.. it doesn't feel better unless SO gives me a scalp massage.

no change in nails.

i got two small pimples.

sometimes when i take vitamins, they increase my appetite. i took the MR after breakfast and i didn't eat again until dinner time. i kept asking my sis when will dinner be done. i attacked dinner and inhaled that so fast.

my MR update for the week.

I've been taking my MR for a little over six weeks now. I think I'm either taking too much or my roommate is sneaking it because my bottle seems to be going quickly. I usually feel a shot glass in the am and follow it with some water. I feel really good. I don't noticed the energy so much anymore but I do notice the gas.

My skin looks better as long as I eat well and follow my cleansing regimen. I'm not quite sure but I think my edges are filling in faster. I'm not sure about my hair because I was hiding it for 4 months but it seems, shinier, and more filled in. My hair is super fine so that helps it look thicker.

Well this is the answer I recieved from Maximum Living. Not exactly what I was looking for but I guess it will have to do... :ohwell:

It should be fine in the small amount you mentioned. You can actually store the bottle in a cool, dark place after opening.

Kelly M. Coppel
Marketing Coordinator

Maximum Living Quality Supplements
20071 Soulsbyville Road
Soulsbyville, CA 95383
800-445-4325
www.maximumliving.com

From: The Maximum Living Website [mailto: kellymonroe[USER=22424]maximum[/USER]living.com ]
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2012 7:07 AM
To: kellymonroe[USER=22424]maximum[/USER]living.com
Subject: New submission from Contact Us

Subject

Mineral Rich
Your Question or Comment

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a question regarding the need for refrigeration of Mineral Rich. I am in the military stationed overseas and have ordered some of your product. I have heard from others that it needs to be refrigerated after opening. So my question is how long is mineral rich good for once opened and unrefrigerated? My plan is to place a small amount, maybe 5 - 6 ounces in a flask or vacuum sealed container to take with me when I am away from refrigeration. Is this a good plan? Also how long will this amount last if I cannot place it back into a refrigerated location?

Please let me know when you get a chance. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Belleama

Just wanted to update on my children. Every morning I head into the bathroom to take my shot before I get started for the day. My 6 year old has started waiting for me in the bathroom. After I take mine and go to put the cap back on, he says, "Mom you didn't give me mine!" So I pour him his half a shot and he always says ahhhhhh!!! That's so good! In so glad my children are taking it. Hopefully I'll see some change in their behavior soon.

This made me smile! So sweet!

I was afraid of PM dosage bc I didn't want to be up all night. I work in the morning. I just figured it isn't for me I suppose

I work in the AM as well and it doesn't keep me up at night. Try is on the weekend (or when you know you don't have to get up early the next day) to test if it will mess with your sleep.

The energy I get from MR is not "got to get moving" kind of energy just I can get more done, the more motivated kind of energy.

Please tell me I'm not the only one having these intense out-of-body-experience dreams every single night. :perplexed

No matter how early I go to bed, I wake up like I've been moving and shaking all night. I feel drained. :yawn:

Now, granted, if I make it to the gym for my workout, I feel more energized than I did before MR, but if I'm just doing my daily ordinary stuff, I am dragging.

However, my skin is luminous! Now I understand the concept of skin looking like honey, because mine does. It's real soft too. Yeah, I'm loving on me. Don't judge. :grin:

My update: I have been taking MR for about one month. I have noted that my hair is not breaking as much, i was not taking care of it as i used to so i was experiencing some breakage , the MR helped a lot with that.

My mother has diabetes and two toes on one foot was much darker than the others because of circulation issues, she told me today that her all her toes are now normal colour. :yay:

Since early October when I started taking MR, I hadn't lapsed until three days ago. I had some life drama and didn't take it for two days. I promise y'all I was napping and nodding all day on the second day. The first day I was in bed at like 9pm. MR is definitely an ideal energy booster. My hair has regained health and luster. But that length I so craved is pretty normal and retentive; not quite the outstanding I wanted... But the health is real.

Please tell me I'm not the only one having these intense out-of-body-experience dreams every single night. :perplexed

No matter how early I go to bed, I wake up like I've been moving and shaking all night. I feel drained. :yawn:

Now, granted, if I make it to the gym for my workout, I feel more energized than I did before MR, but if I'm just doing my daily ordinary stuff, I am dragging.

However, my skin is luminous! Now I understand the concept of skin looking like honey, because mine does. It's real soft too. Yeah, I'm loving on me. Don't judge. :grin:
I've had a few vivid dreams. Funny because most of my life I hardly ever remember my dreams. I also notice that I sleep like a log.

Back