Mineral Rich Challenge 11/01 2012 through 4/30 2013

hair4today said:
DominicanBrazilian82, I see growth, its definitely there. I'd say 1.5 to 2 inches of growth. Did you measure your starting pic to be able to get an idea of how much? Regardless, I say your hair is on the move..congratulations!

I did not :( I might start measuring soon so it's not just an eyeball. I agree with your 1.5-2 inches since my starting pic. As I begin my next thirty days, I will measure key pieces tonight to accurately measure my progress. But all in all, MR DOES assist with growth and thickness (at least for me it did).

Still on it. MR started my period 10 days early. Now its over and that energy that i got from MR is going away. I'm starting to feel sluggish. I'm halfway thru my 1st bottle. Anyone else experience this?

Still on it. MR started my period 10 days early. Now its over and that energy that i got from MR is going away. I'm starting to feel sluggish. I'm halfway thru my 1st bottle. Anyone else experience this?

My cycle came a week early. I felt the same while it was on, meaning no noticable tiredness. No extra tiredness once it left either. I just hope it doesn't happen again this cycle period. Today is actually the firt day I did not go to bed early. Well it is still early, but I don't feel sleepy like I do during the week.

I did not :( I might start measuring soon so it's not just an eyeball. I agree with your 1.5-2 inches since my starting pic. As I begin my next thirty days, I will measure key pieces tonight to accurately measure my progress. But all in all, MR DOES assist with growth and thickness (at least for me it did).

I see that. Very nice growth. 1.5 inches in a month is excellent. I dusted my ends last week...took maybe 1/4 inch off. I will still measure around the 30 day mark.

itismehmmkay said:

I have a couple of questions... :look:

Am I the only one who doesn't see the extra six inches of growth that she should have for this third video? She said she told everyone about MR in August. So 3 inches a month should look a lot longer than the same boob-length she's been sporting since Video # 1.

If she got the calling from God, why is she throwing shade about this challenge? Seems like she's not being Christian-like.

Why is her hair not really growing? Duplicate question, but I really wanna know.

At home + unemployed + kids in college = I need money

I hope her mom gets better. I couldn't watch the first vid in its entirety. I watched this one and she doesn't seem sincere in wanting to help folks. Before she even asked if anybody knew of a site she could get on, I got the feeling she was was trying to be America's Next Top YouTube Hair Guru

I am thankful for OP bringing this to our attention. MR is just the thing I've been needing.

I have a couple of questions... :look:

Am I the only one who doesn't see the extra six inches of growth that she should have for this third video? She said she told everyone about MR in August. So 3 inches a month should look a lot longer than the same boob-length she's been sporting since Video # 1.

If she got the calling from God, why is she throwing shade about this challenge? Seems like she's not being Christian-like.

Why is her hair not really growing? Duplicate question, but I really wanna know.
I was wondering if anybody else caught that too. I was turned off from her after that.

naturallygoldie said:
At home + unemployed + kids in college = I need money

I hope her mom gets better. I couldn't watch the first vid in its entirety. I watched this one and she doesn't seem sincere in wanting to help folks. Before she even asked if anybody knew of a site she could get on, I got the feeling she was was trying to be America's Next Top YouTube Hair Guru

I am thankful for OP bringing this to our attention. MR is just the thing I've been needing.

Prayers and blessings to her ailing Mom, but her daughter seems a little deceiving.

Maybe I shouldn't have watched the video. I didn't trust the first one I saw. It really gets on my nerves when I see people touting ridiculous growth claims that they cannot proove. The only reason for that can be nothing but money. I am thankful to the woman form introducing the drink in her video but I just wish she would be honest. She wouldn't even say the name of the drink much initially or show it unless asked. I guess she was still working out her distribution deal with the company.

I also don't understand her claim that her bottles that she supplies will be fresh as if those supplied by other companies were old. I have not received a bottle yet with a date close to expiration.

I know this woman is trying to get her hustle on and I don't knock her for that. However, since she is not being altogether truthfull, she should really stop acting like God is telling her this and that. I am sure God is not telling her to misrepresent her hair growth or to make sure people only buy from her. If this MR is truly a blessing, the more businesses that can get the product out the better!

I am so thankful I did further research on MR because if I had just relied on her videos I would have never started taking it.

reeko43 said:
Maybe I shouldn't have watched the video. I didn't trust the first one I saw. It really gets on my nerves when I see people touting ridiculous growth claims that they cannot proove. The only reason for that can be nothing but money. I am thankful to the woman form introducing the drink in her video but I just wish she would be honest. She wouldn't even say the name of the drink much initially or show it unless asked. I guess she was still working out her distribution deal with the company.

I also don't understand her claim that her bottles that she supplies will be fresh as if those supplied by other companies were old. I have not received a bottle yet with a date close to expiration.

I know this woman is trying to get her hustle on and I don't knock her for that. However, since she is not being altogether truthfull, she should really stop acting like God is telling her this and that. I am sure God is not telling her to misrepresent her hair growth or to make sure people only buy from her. If this MR is truly a blessing, the more businesses that can get the product out the better!

I am so thankful I did further research on MR because if I had just relied on her videos I would have never started taking it.

My sentiments exactly.

After watching her vid...I'm thinking someone alerted her to the challenge but mentioned that she wasn't credited. Uhm...that would be incorrect as the original thread quotes her. No comment on her hair who knows if she's like me (cutting away and evening up) or if she's maintaining that length. Time will tell if this stuff works for hair, and I know it does work for energy and I did feel I received a little spurt in the beginning so either way it was well worth it. I did notice a little weight gain (5 pds). I hope when I get my new batch that doesn't continue (I did not eat more, I always have a small appetite)...or else I'll have to discontinue. We'll see...

Been taking MR for two days so far at two tablespoons a day. I definitely feel the energy. My need for long sleep has dramatically decreased. When I am awake, I am wide awake and this lasts the entire day no matter how little sleep I have gotten. I'm wide awake now and ready to jump on my stepper and I only got 4 hours sleep. This happened to me Sunday morning as well. Very unusual for me. There is a sense of satisfaction in my body like I crave nothing, I need nothing, I feel complete and fully energized. I didn't even snack yesterday. Just ate my meals and drank lots of water.
Looking forward to hair/skin and nail benefits. Which of course will take a little more time.

It will be 4 weeks for me on Wednesday. I do not see any extra hair growth.

My hair grows about 1/4 inch a month and. It looks like I'm still growing at that rate.

My last relaxer touch up was on 10/17 so I am measuring new growth only.

But, I am still pleased with MR. I enjoy the benefits on increased energy and overall well being - which IMO is better than increased hair growth :-)

I will continue to monitor my hair growth....
I have pics of a previous 4 months posts new growth shot. This gives me incentive to stretch 4 months to take comparison pics !

Pfft.:rolleyes: We can have a Challenge on anything we want. :look:

If the truth be known, our very own Sweetgal was the one who brought this to our attention. (And others on this Forum who have taken it in the past):ohwell:

I heard that, but wondered if any other Forums were also taking M-R and doing some kind of Challenge as well? i.e. NC, BHM etc.......I never visit other Forums.

And um no, I'll probably just stick with Swanson's for my purchases....:yawn:

If the truth be known, our very own Sweetgal was the one who brought this to our attention. (And others on this Forum who have taken it in the past):ohwell:

I heard that, but wondered if any other Forums were also taking M-R and doing some kind of Challenge as well? i.e. NC, BHM etc.......I never visit other Forums.

I agree...This was found out via word of mouth...just like any other time someone recommends a product. It would have made more sense to me if she wanted to know more about the forum, challenge, and maybe provide some insight - Also, if she wants to people to start "buying" from her, her prices need to be more competitive.

Now she has other people curious about this "challenge" and the end result will be that they will eventually find out about LHCF. They will also notice where they can purchase the product cheaper...

Bad business move on her part...can't be "salty" when you are trying to step up your game

Yea that's the shout-out I was talking about lol Idk. She seems kinda weird anyway. Why was she playing w/ her hair so much? My bad, if any of yall do that :look:

30 days of MR. Nice growth.

View attachment 176869

Wow...that's some awesome growth. I'm using ur tattoo as a marker and it looks over an inch.

Did my 3 capfuls. I think I got my MR on the 2nd..that was a Friday. I start my cycle this week. I'll probably start w/ 4 capfuls next week. Maybe this Sunday.

After watching her vid...I'm thinking someone alerted her to the challenge but mentioned that she wasn't credited. Uhm...that would be incorrect as the original thread quotes her. No comment on her hair who knows if she's like me (cutting away and evening up) or if she's maintaining that length. Time will tell if this stuff works for hair, and I know it does work for energy and I did feel I received a little spurt in the beginning so either way it was well worth it. I did notice a little weight gain (5 pds). I hope when I get my new batch that doesn't continue (I did not eat more, I always have a small appetite)...or else I'll have to discontinue. We'll see...

True @luckiestdestiny I honestly thought she was referring to another challenge b/c I know we acknowledge here. Now if she expecting her name mention in every post well that's a horse of a different color.

So I decided to start taking my MR after work! I can't take the embarrassment any more. I took it late yesterday and it did not effect my sleep so as of today I take it at 5 PM. I've got my dose here with me at work so as I leave work I will take it.

Last edited:
I am wearing a wig and cornrows underneath as my winter protective style. I want to measure sooo bad. However, I will not measure until I finish the bottle which should be the end of this week. I am a slow grower except in the summer, 1/4 inch per month, so I don't expect a whole lot. A half inch would be nice!

Even though I started the MR on 11/2/12, I have an update. The picture of me in the pink and black shirt was before the MR and the picture of me in orange was from last night after I shampooed and flat ironed my hair. My last relaxer was on 10/9/12. There is not much growth for one week, however, I do see a little something. :yep:

8178862751_bf2873a244.jpg

Last edited:
itismehmmkay said:
Wow...that's some awesome growth. I'm using ur tattoo as a marker and it looks over an inch.

That's exactly how I measured it. At least an inch was my estimate as well. I am measuring tonight (should've been last night) to see what my actual length is to measure it against my results in a months time.

Last edited:
DominicanBrazilian82, I see growth, its definitely there. I'd say 1.5 to 2 inches of growth. Did you measure your starting pic to be able to get an idea of how much? Regardless, I say your hair is on the move..congratulations!
For those that are getting 2-3 inches of growth are you taking any other supplements with MR? I would love to try the vita sprouts it sounds promising

Back