Mineral Rich Challenge 11/01 2012 through 4/30 2013

MineralRich (regular only) at eVitamins has it for $24.12; free shipping if you spend over $65. The price lowers to $22.91 if you subscribe to have it shipped at a regular time. I signed up for three bottles every three months ($68.[FONT=Arial, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Geneva, sans-serif]73[/FONT][/FONT]) so I could get free shipping each time.

We (DH and I) are taking the regular version - however we are mixing it with a little juice in the morning...haven't had any issues - We both agree that we have been sleeping a little sounder ....

This stuff really takes my appetite away/makes me full, not want to eat. I over ate anyway today and my stomach is giving me grief. No more over eating. I feel miserable. I'm also not craving sweets and junk like I normally do.

Went to the doctor today for my 3 month med management check. I am on Welbutrin and do pretty well with it overall until the winter months. I shared with the doctor that I was taking MR and showed him the ingredients. I explained how the MR has been helping with my seasonal depression. DR really liked the ingredients and encouraged me to continue taking MR. He also stated he wanted to look into it more as he might suggest this to other patients. Dr did suggest that I add a multi with folic acid.

I went to the doctor today for a check up. I am anemic and the dr has been trying to get my levels up. I have been taking a prescription iron supplement for the past 6 months and at my last visit my levels had dropped. Today they were .5 from being normal! I thank God he led me to MR. I'm sleeping better, have more energy, and my iron levels are up! I go back in February so I'll post again about my progress after the visit.

After reading this thread I realized I wasn't taking enough of the MR. Originally I was taking just two capfuls...Hopefully now i'll finally see some results...I need the energy

So ladies............ can you take a multivitamin like (GNC ultra mega) with this ? or any other multivitamin ???????

I take a multi, MSM, Biotin, Bamboo(Silica) and a few others with no issues.

I take:
Vitamin Code RAW ONE for Women (one-a-day multi)
Vitamin Code RAW IRON (I'm anemic)
Vitamin Code RAW CALCIUM (I'm over 40)
New Chapter WHOLEMEGA (awesome fish oil!!)
Harifinity (at night)

Additionally, I workout strenuously 5days per week, so the extra vits come in handy for energy.

I have absolutely NO adverse affects whatsoever, my body properly eliminates what it doesn't need. My energy levels are great. Recently I noticed the whites of my eyes are a bit brighter....that's definitely a good thing.

Last edited:
I on the lookout of a good fish oil that is not gelatin coated! Thanks for post New Chapter WHOLEMEGA @baddison I have avoided this one b/c its a bit pricey but I need it so I'll have to pay!

ETA: The New Chapter WHOLEMEGA are gelatin coated so I can't take them! :perplexed

Last edited:
I take:
Vitamin Code RAW ONE for Women (one-a-day multi)
Vitamin Code RAW IRON (I'm anemic)
Vitamin Code RAW CALCIUM (I'm over 40)
New Chapter WHOLEMEGA (awesome fish oil!!)
Harifinity (at night)

Additionally, I workout strenuously 5days per week, so the extra vits come in handy for energy.

I have absolutely NO adverse affects whatsoever, my body properly eliminates what it doesn't need. My energy levels are great. Recently I noticed the whites of my eyes are a bit brighter....that's definitely a good thing.

cool !!! thanks ! think i'm gonna get me some now !!!!!!! :yep::grin:

I on the lookout of a good fish oil that is not gelatin coated! Thanks for post New Chapter WHOLEMEGA @baddison I have avoided this one b/c its a bit pricey but I need it so I'll have to pay!

ETA: The New Chapter WHOLEMEGA are gelatin coated so I can't take them! :perplexed

Wow...sorry to hear that. Are you allergic to gelatin? This is the specific gelatin in the Wholemega: [Gelatin [Halal], glycerine and water]. Hmmm...it doesn't bother me at all.

So ladies............ can you take a multivitamin like (GNC ultra mega) with this ? or any other multivitamin ???????

carletta
Yes. I also posted the question on here and asked the salesperson at the vitamin store where I bought the MR. I take the following:

• GNC Women's Ultra Mega w/o iron
  • Mega Red Krill Oil
  • Jarrow Calcium
  • B12 Chewables
  • COQ10
  • MegaFood Blood Builder

reeko43 - Thank you SO much for that info re: Wellbutrin. I take it as well and this time of year is extremely rough for me.

Question to anyone - I'm torn between trying Country Life hair skin and nails and MR. Would it be redundant to take both? Do you ladies think the results with MR would be more substantial? I'm leaning towards MR because I also need a multivitamin and I'm not sure the Country Life would provide all the minerals/vitamins that MR would.

Any insight or feedback at ALL would be so helpful.

I take Country Life hair skin and nails, but only 1 per day instead of the 2 you're supposed to take per day. I also take the MR full dose and a women's one a day multivitamin.

@reeko43 - Thank you SO much for that info re: Wellbutrin. I take it as well and this time of year is extremely rough for me.

Question to anyone - I'm torn between trying Country Life hair skin and nails and MR. Would it be redundant to take both? Do you ladies think the results with MR would be more substantial? I'm leaning towards MR because I also need a multivitamin and I'm not sure the Country Life would provide all the minerals/vitamins that MR would.

Any insight or feedback at ALL would be so helpful.

Wow...sorry to hear that. Are you allergic to gelatin? This is the specific gelatin in the Wholemega: [Gelatin [Halal], glycerine and water]. Hmmm...it doesn't bother me at all.

Yes, the kind made of beef. I found one online made of fish and will go with that.

Back