Mineral Rich Challenge 11/01 2012 through 4/30 2013

Hmmm, u know, I've seen this before on Swanson's site and it is extremely similar. I dont know, I think I'd be willing to give it a try if there wasnt a negative review that one person left.

I don't know if this has been posted yet but there seems to a cheaper version of the Mineral Rich...I was googling for additional information about it and came across this link... Thoughts?!?!

I have already bought my bottles ...but If this is just as good I love to purchase 6 bottles for the price of 3

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-premium-mineral-max-32-fl-oz-946-ml-liquid

Mineral Max

Swanson Premium
Mineral Max
$9.99

32 fl oz (946 ml) Liquid

Liquid mineral supplement

With vitamin B-12 and biotin

Cherry flavor

Swanson Mineral Max with Vitamin B-12 and Biotin is a great tasting highly bioavailable colloidal mineral supplement. Minerals play key roles in many biochemical processes in the body. Today, trace mineral supplementation is a growing need. Mineral Max with Vitamin B-12 and Biotin is specially processed from virgin mineral deposits, suspended in a highly absorbable natural cherry base made with purified water to bring you a truly flavorful, mineral-rich dietary supplement.

I don't know if this has been posted yet but there seems to a cheaper version of the Mineral Rich...I was googling for additional information about it and came across this link... Thoughts?!?!

I have already bought my bottles ...but If this is just as good I love to purchase 6 bottles for the price of 3

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-premium-mineral-max-32-fl-oz-946-ml-liquid

Mineral Max

Swanson Premium
Mineral Max
$9.99

32 fl oz (946 ml) Liquid

Liquid mineral supplement

With vitamin B-12 and biotin

Cherry flavor

Swanson Mineral Max with Vitamin B-12 and Biotin is a great tasting highly bioavailable colloidal mineral supplement. Minerals play key roles in many biochemical processes in the body. Today, trace mineral supplementation is a growing need. Mineral Max with Vitamin B-12 and Biotin is specially processed from virgin mineral deposits, suspended in a highly absorbable natural cherry base made with purified water to bring you a truly flavorful, mineral-rich dietary supplement.

Interesante

Can anybody suggest a good multi that would work well with mineral rich? I stopped taking the vitamin shoppe women's multi w/iron about 3 weeks ago

CocoBunny said:
Energy in the morning thru early evening but exhausted at night. Difficulty going to sleep and staying asleep. Cycle started way early. Bloating and gas greatly diminished but not all gone.

This happened to me. I started a full week early. I take bc so I wondered if it was working to adjust incorporating itself into my body. Anyway just glad I'm not preggo! That was my first thought.

sqzbly1908

Yes it does...the only difference is MR has a little more mineral proprietary blend but I wouldn't think that would make a significant difference. I'm thinking about trying it.

I done sat up and purchased me some after reading nothing but rave reviews!! I would love faster hair growth but I would love an energy boost even more. I'm 23 but feel 93. LOL. I am happy that it's liquid vs a pill and that it doesn't taste bad.

I will finish the bottle and then decide if I want to re-order. The not being able sleep is starting show and I seem hungrier and seem to be gaining weight.

I'm half way through my first bottle and notice that I get nauseous after taking it in the morning. I'm not sure if it's because I take it before breakfast or it's time to dilute the dosage in water. I'm also eating like a cow these days and plan on starting a healthy diet regimen to control it.

So sorry ladies. I wanted to document 1 mth growth starting with pics earlier in thread. However the hurricane left me w/o electricity, heat, which means no lights or refridgerator as Ibasically had to go to a hotel. That means no fridge no mr. I had to throw it out as it has to stay refridgerated and everything in the fridge had to be thrown out before I left.

As such I won't be able to show accurate growth based on consistency. I have to re order so by the time I receive a new one later on this week or early next (mail is slower too)...it may be 10-14 days without it. Thus I won't be able to show a month of growth since last pic. Frustrating as I was super consistent. But at least I am safe so I don' t want to sound like a complainer. Plz excus extra typos on my phone...

Last edited:
So sorry ladies. I wanted to document 1 mth growth starting with pics earlier in thread. However the hurricane left me w/o electricity, heat, which means no lights or refridgerator as Ibasically had to go to a hotel. That means no fridge no mr. I had to throw it out as it has to stay refridgerated and everything in the fridge had to be thrown out before I left.

As such I won't be able to show accurate growth based on consistency. I have to re order so by the time I receive a new one later on this week or early next (mail is slower too)...it may be 10-14 days without it. Thus I won't be able to show a month of growth since last pic. Frustrating as I was super consistent. But at least I am safe so I don' t want to sound like a complainer. Plz excus extra typos on my phone...

First and foremost, I am glad you are safe. I am so saddened by all the devastation that Sandy caused for you and countless others. You are so sweet to think of us and this challenge while you are going through all of the turmoil that the storm caused. You don't sound like a complainer at all!! You'll get right back on track with us soon!
:bighug:

@luckiestdestiny

Glad you're just safe & sound. :hug2:

I wonder if/how non-refrigeration for those days affected the effectiveness. I woulda' called 1st/email before I threw it out (maybe).

But that's a good question to know (Shelf-Life after it's been opened and possibly non-refrigerated).

I may call/email Customer Service and ask that.

If I do, I'll come back & post the response.

So I'm kinda tripping with all this talk about how it effects the cycles :ohwell: There must be some sort of estrogen/progestrone (sp?) stuff going on. Is it the silica? And really, as far as hair results, we're really just taking it for the silica. I still just took 2 capfuls today. So that's just 500mcg of silica instead of the 1000mcg that's in the full 1oz. I'm going to look that up and see what those doses do.

Okay the sites I'm seeing are saying at least 500mcg. I think they said the GNC UltraHair has 1mg (1000mcg) So....I'll still have to work up to taking the recommended dose.

I have added the gnc vit on my list of things to get as soon as I get mobile :) thank you!!!!

As for the MR, a little over a week and I think it's great over all.

Thanks! I ended up with Miracle 2000 and it taste awful! I can live with it tho for the next 30 days.

Yes, it is awful! I just took mine like 10 minutes ago, and I can never stay consistent with it because of the taste. It seems to get worse the older the bottle gets as well.

Back