Mineral Rich Challenge 11/01 2012 through 4/30 2013

OK ladies I just had to share this!!!!! So I have been wearing my hair in a ponytail just as I always do (PS) and this week I have been a bit lazy with my hair. By lazy I mean I have not been moisturizing or preparing my hair for bed as I normally do. I do the bare minimum each morning to get me out the house and at night I managed to put on my bonnet.

Tonight I knew I could not let this go on another day so I took the time to do my hair. As I was combing it I notice very little shedding!!!! I mean I got more shedding each night before MR and this is at least 3 days of not combing my hair! :look:

:yahoo:

Last edited:
OK ladies I just had to share this!!!!! So I have been wearing my hair in a ponytail just as I always do (PS) and this week I have been a bit lazy with my hair. By lazy I mean I have not been moisturizing or preparing my hair for bed as I normally do. I do the bare minimum each morning to get me out the house and at night I managed to put on my bonnet.

Toninght I knew I could not let this go on another day so I took the time to do my hair. As I was combing it I notice very little shedding!!!! I mean I got more shedding each night before MR and this is at least 3 days of not combing my hair! :look:

:yahoo:
That is wonderful MonaRae :yay:

Well good morning ladies!!! It's 2:32 my time. I'm rarely up this early!!!! I'm up and I'm not dragging *insert shocked face* #MR

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I am still loving MR, I have been sleeping better. when I wake up in the middle of the night, if my tv is off and the lights are off, and I try to relax, I can usually get back to sleep. I wake up refreshed most days and have a consistent flow or energy. I just started taking some of my other vitamins yesterday in addition to the MR. I pick and choose the ones I think have low risk for overdose.

I'm full of good energy today! My spirits are up. Could be a placebo effect, not sure and I don't care! I took my 2 table spoons after my coffee this morning, right before I left home for work. I decided that it would be better to have the MR after my coffee. I brought extra water to work with me just in case I get thirsty.

So far :thumbsup:

I have yet to replace my vitamin and decided to do so this weekend. Can anyone recommend a good liquid vitamin? I was thinking about Alive.

I cannot take it any longer, so I am about to place my order. Should I get the original or aloe to start?

I cannot take it any longer, so I am about to place my order. Should I get the original or aloe to start?
@A.Marie. I think most of us chose the original flavor to start with because this is the version the lady in the video had been using for years. Those who went with the aloe version mentioned they were looking for benefits related to stomach ailments or digestion issues which I think is the main difference btw the two. I believe they taste the same.

I'm wondering if I am having a growth spurt. I just washed my har on Wednesday and by Thursday it was starting to itch. Hummmmm~

Got my two bottles today :-) Took a capful, which should be 2tbsp. It's possible it's a lil less, but I'm going to do that until I feel my body gets adjusted maybe.

Alright ladies, count me in the challenge! :grin: I have mine on hold at one of the local health stores in my town and will pick it up when I get off.

itismehmmkay said:
It's small, but when I put 2tbsp of water in the cap, it didn't overflow. They aren't heaping tbsps though. MonaRae

2 capfulls is around 1 tablespoon. I know this because I measured. With a measuring spoon not a silverware spoon.

Tbsp=tablespoon
Tsp= teaspoon

For the ladies that don't have measuring spoons.

4 capfulls = 2 tablespoons = 1 fluid ounce =30ml

Take 4 capfulls to equal the recommended dosage.

FYI, Swansons Vitamins have 10% off ALL Maximum Living products all weekend, so MR is $20.96 :grin:. Oh,there's no limit to the amout you purchase.

For the ladies that don't have measuring spoons.

4 capfulls = 2 tablespoons = 1 fluid ounce =30ml

Take 4 capfulls to equal the recommended dosage.

I've been using the cooking tablespoons. I want to make sure I got it right. I would love to find a little shot glass that measures out 1 ounce.

Oh ok because I just ordered mine from Amazon and thought I missed a deal, but I dint think I want the Aloe one. It's like $28 on Amazon. Will start as soon as I arrives.

Back