Mineral Rich Challenge 11/01 2012 through 4/30 2013

Lurked here and then I felt myself getting my credit card out and looking for my friend amazon.com. Thanks ladies, my order is on its way.

My edges stopping growing like they used too and I will do dang near anything to take my hair out from under this wig. Ive been natural almost 2 years and everything grows but the edges!

I just ordered 2 more bottles from the sale. I've noticed the extra energy, but I can't get to sleep. I've been off it for a day (because I travelled) and I finally had a good nights sleep. HahaThis product is working in reverse for me. It must be detoxing because my skin is breaking out and I'm having cramps like a week after my period. I will wait it out. Might be a cleansing effect.
No weird dreams though...because I haven't been able to sleep! Lol!

Well i knew this was going to happen my order is now backordered smdh people just buying this sucker up

Update. I've found I'm not as thirsty anymore. I wake up refreshed after a full nights sleep and have energy the entire day.

That's all.

Hell i say stock up if u can buy at least 2 or 3 every purchase then u good....i hope the price doesn't go up

2 capfulls is around 1 tablespoon. I know this because I measured. With a measuring spoon not a silverware spoon.

Tbsp=tablespoon
Tsp= teaspoon

For the ladies that don't have measuring spoons.

4 capfulls = 2 tablespoons = 1 fluid ounce =30ml

Take 4 capfulls to equal the recommended dosage.

HanaKuroi I came in this morning to post just this. I got out some measuring spoons and saw that the 1/2 tbsp filled the cap pretty good; still a lil less though. I'm still going to work my way up to the recommended dose. I haven't really been on vitamins/supplements regularly. So yesterday I took 1 cap; this morning I took 2. I think I'll work on 2 for about a week, then move up.

It has been less than a week since I started taking MR. Two main things I've noticed: 1. I have been very regular if you catch my drift. This is a welcome effect! 2. I've been sleeping really well. Like peacefully. Which is weird because many of you ladies have noted that you're having trouble getting to sleep or you're having strange dreams.

As far as energy, I do feel a slight difference. I haven't gotten the type of energy burst I would get from a nice strong cup of black tea. Those types of bursts are immediate and only last for so long. This is more like a burst of... endurance or stamina. Like, I can go all day and get stuff done. But I can still get to bed and have a nice rest.

FYI, Swansons Vitamins have 10% off ALL Maximum Living products all weekend, so MR is $20.96 :grin:. Oh,there's no limit to the amout you purchase.

Just purchased 4 bottles for $83.84 total with free shipping using coupon code WELCOMEFS(purchases over $45).

I ran a 5K race this morning and forgot to take my MR before I left the house. I did great though, much better than I expected. I took my MR when I got home! :grin: I have been waking up before my alarm clock goes off each morning so far, but I have not problem at all going right back to sleep. :lol:

I just ordered 2 more bottles from the sale. I've noticed the extra energy, but I can't get to sleep. I've been off it for a day (because I travelled) and I finally had a good nights sleep. HahaThis product is working in reverse for me. It must be detoxing because my skin is breaking out and I'm having cramps like a week after my period. I will wait it out. Might be a cleansing effect.
No weird dreams though...because I haven't been able to sleep! Lol!

I have slight cramps/bloating as if I'm about to start my cycle and I know Im not. Anybody else have these symptoms?

Energy in the morning thru early evening but exhausted at night. Difficulty going to sleep and staying asleep. Cycle started way early. Bloating and gas greatly diminished but not all gone.

CocoBunny I'm exhausted at night too. I'm already a morning person, but I think because I wake up so early (around 5:00) and do so much during the day, I'm wiped out by 8:00pm.

I'm psyched about the way it affected my cycle though. Not one cramp the entire time. I just felt completely normal. Love it.

I don't know if this has been posted yet but there seems to a cheaper version of the Mineral Rich...I was googling for additional information about it and came across this link... Thoughts?!?!

I have already bought my bottles ...but If this is just as good I would love to purchase 6 bottles for the price of 3

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-premium-mineral-max-32-fl-oz-946-ml-liquid

Mineral Max

Swanson Premium
Mineral Max
$9.99

32 fl oz (946 ml) Liquid

Liquid mineral supplement

With vitamin B-12 and biotin

Cherry flavor

Swanson Mineral Max with Vitamin B-12 and Biotin is a great tasting highly bioavailable colloidal mineral supplement. Minerals play key roles in many biochemical processes in the body. Today, trace mineral supplementation is a growing need. Mineral Max with Vitamin B-12 and Biotin is specially processed from virgin mineral deposits, suspended in a highly absorbable natural cherry base made with purified water to bring you a truly flavorful, mineral-rich dietary supplement.

Last edited:
Back