MIA BUTLER (movie and a makeover)

mermaid

Does anyone know much about her? I did an all forums search here and didn't get anything on her (the search brought up things like MIAmi /images/graemlins/drunk.gif). I have watched her show from time to time and just love her hair and EYEBROWS!! So sweet! I'm pretty sure her hair is all hers and it is looong and strong looking. When it's worn in curls I am nearly green with envy!!
On the website, they give almost zero info and web searches don't bring up any real info, any info out there from the LHCF sleuths??

I don't know anything about her either, but I do love her hair! I was talking about her the other day, she does have beautiful eyebrows and skin too!

I went to high school with her. That's all her hair. She's always had beautiful, wavy hair.

Oh - and she is a truly smart, sweet and gracious person, always has been.

Bio:
Mia Butler is no stranger to TV. Some of you may already know her from her role as host for BET's NY/LA and many other BET programs and specials. She's hosted SummerFest '98, the Georgia Campaign for Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention's Youth Summit and the Hoops for Hope Celebrity Basketball Game.
In a prior life, Mia was anchor and reporter at WHLT-22 Daily News in Hattiesburg and is still an active member of the National Academy of Television Arts and Science (NATAS) and the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ).

mmo_mia_240x260_052820041524.jpg

Here is another website: MIA BUTLER

yeah- that was the same stuff I got too, but there isn't anything like interviews, and I guess Essence and the other black hair care magazines haven't got a hold of her for tips yet!! Anyway, the few sites just have a few lines that are repeated on the other sites, but nothing really in depth. Thanks for all the investigating, though- I knew I could count on my girls!! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

Back