Me B. Scott and his hair!

Avan207

I love this man and his hair!!! i had the pleasure of meeting him at an event in Raleigh, NC and ladies let me tell you he is sooooo sweet in person and the person you get on youtube is the person you get in person! He shared with me that he has NO reggie for his hair, he is "just mixed",lol. He is natural and gets a blowout and wraps. He is simple beautiful inside and out.
picture.php

picture.php

B. SCCCCOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOTTT (uhmph) lol I can't really spell his laugh out lol. I loves him!

Last edited:
I love him, but I don't believe that no regimen thing...he showed his natural texture in a few vids. What he may mean is HE doesn't do anything to maintain it because he can afford to get it done professionally whenever he feels like it.

You look so shocked! LOL!
:) Thanks for sharing. Mixed isn't a hair type and all lengths and textures of hair need some kind of care to keep it healthy. Maybe the products used with the wash and blow are good products,.

Wow I'm so jelly right now. That is a gorgeous man (tho I did a double take at 1st) and that hair:lick:. Bout to go watch his vids.

You look so shocked! LOL!
:)

Girl we were tipsy! (you see the cups in hand,lol) I love how silky with swang his hair is OMG, Dr. Boogy is the truth! He seems like the type of person who'd be a great friend, but most of us N.Carolinians (he's from Ahoskie,NC) are:grin:

PS. that was a half wig I was rockin'- loves them!

Girl we were tipsy! (you see the cups in hand,lol) I love how silky with swang his hair is OMG, Dr. Boogy is the truth! He seems like the type of person who'd be a great friend, but most of us N.Carolinians (he's from Ahoskie,NC) are:grin:

PS. that was a half wig I was rockin'- loves them!
i thought that was your real hair, it looks great!

Ok...I just checked out B. Scott. I must be out of the loop. What in the World! Pretty Hair Though!

Last edited:
I've always loved his hair. I remember when Pokahontas did a post about his curly hair in a video, that was the first time i found out about him.

I love this man and his hair!!! i had the pleasure of meeting him at an event in Raleigh, NC and ladies let me tell you he is sooooo sweet in person and the person you get on youtube is the person you get in person! He shared with me that he has NO reggie for his hair, he is "just mixed",lol. He is natural and gets a blowout and wraps. He is simple beautiful inside and out.
picture.php

picture.php
He looks like Halle Berry to me

Back