MBL HERE I AM!:HAIR UPDATE:PICS INSIDE

Truly inspiring....I'm right behind you! So happy you've reached your goals. WSL is sooo right around the corner for you! Enjoy the journey...

I'm going to have officially call you my hair inspiration!

Your hair is gorgeous and you help me believe that i too can achieve MBL. I am not sure but it looks like your May 2007 pic is where I am at right now, so hopefully July 2008 i will be midback too!!

Beautiful progress. Now, I could really set learning to skate in 2008 as one of my goals 'cause I suck at it. I've heard that ice skating is easier than roller skating. Anyone knows how true that is?

I just have to say that you're my inspiration. Although I'm not a natural right now, looking at your hair makes me wish I were! You and your hair are beautiful!

I thought you were already MBL :grin: Well, either way I've always loved your hair...it's gorgeous and you have come a long way.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :drunk:

Originally posted by cmw45
Are you 4a?

Yes I am.

Originally posted by ReddTweetyB
Beautiful progress. Now, I could really set learning to skate in 2008 as one of my goals 'cause I suck at it. I've heard that ice skating is easier than roller skating. Anyone knows how true that is?
I do both and to me rollerskating is easier balance-wise. On the ice you have to balance your weight over a thin metal blade on slippery ice. On my quad roller skates it's a lot easier to balance and shift my weight over four evenly distributed wheels.

Pink, your hair looks absolutely lovely and it has grown so long, what fantastic growth. Congratulations!

Your hair is gorgeous!!! I'm showing my best friend you album b/c I'm trying to help her stay motivated not to get a perm. And your press, hopefully, is going to do the job!!!

Originally posted by IntoMyHair
You have great progress
But i can't get in your album lol
I just PM'd you my pw.

Originally posted by Kandegirl
Your hair is gorgeous!!! I'm showing my best friend you album b/c I'm trying to help her stay motivated not to get a perm. And your press, hopefully, is going to do the job!!!

Awwww, that is very sweet and thoughtful of you. You are a true friend.:yep:

Originally posted by SuperGirl
very pretty Pinky ;)
I'm curious--why'd you stop using Aveda exclusively?

I was having some dry, itchy scalp issues and once I eliminated a couple of my Aveda products the problem went away. But I am still an Aveda fan.

what she said:yep: I brought rollerblades this past summer!

As always Pinkskates, absolutely stunning!

Absolutely gorgeous pinkskates. Your progress this year has been phenomenal. Honestly, you gotta little piece down there that looks waist length to me!:yep:

Back