MBL HERE I AM!:HAIR UPDATE:PICS INSIDE

Amazing!!!
This is what I joined the boards for !!!! I cant wait to have hair that length- Im giving it 18 months. Do you use MN cream?

Originally posted by nakialovesshoes
Congrats - always nice to see someone with the same hairtype as me reaching their goals.

One question, how often do you straighten?

Thank you! I press my hair twice a month.

Congratulations Girl--MBL is my goal for this april- im a natural girl too! Your hair is beauTifulll-

oh can you PM me your pw for your fotki? your profile is privtate

Originally posted by Nappity4b
Amazing!!!
This is what I joined the boards for !!!! I cant wait to have hair that length- Im giving it 18 months. Do you use MN cream?

Thank you! I do not use MN or any hair growth aids. But I do massage my scalp twice a month.

Originally posted by cutiemartie
amazing and beautiful hair!!
How did you get your front layers to be so long? I'm nearing full APL and my front layers are still lacking! Any ideas:perplexed ???
Thanx :grin:
Thank you! I think the front layers do well because of my overall hair care practices. In my new fotki album, I give and show in detail how I take care of my hair. My pw is in my profile and I unlocked my profile.

Originally posted by Gymfreak336
Do you use any oil to massage your scalp?

Hi Gym,... I lightly grease my scalp with EVCO when I massage it.

Originally posted by nappity4b
Girl Im down!!! Set up your thread and set the parameters and lets get the ball rolling for 08

Originally Posted by prettyfaceANB
Do I hear a HealthyBodyHealthyHair Challenge anyone?

Gorgeous Hair!

Thanks ladies...and my fitness challenge thread I will start right after new year...I gots to enjoy my sweet potato pie on Xmas!:grin:

Thank you! I think the front layers do well because of my overall hair care practices. In my new fotki album, I give and show in detail how I take care of my hair. My pw is in my profile and I unlocked my profile.

Hi Gym,... I lightly grease my scalp with EVCO when I massage it.

Thanks Pinkskates!

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!! :love: You are DEFINITELY one of my hair inspirations!!!!! :yep: Congrats on making it to MBL!!! :clapping: :clapping: :yay: :yay:

Congratz on making MBL!!! Your hair is soooo gorgeous to me! Can't wait til i get there someday(perhaps next year this time).

Wow...you ladies are so generous. Your many, many compliments really touch my heart and I feel so blessed to have found LHCF. All of you ladies hair support really motivates me to stay on top of my hair game. Many Blessings.:bighug:

Back