MBL HERE I AM!:HAIR UPDATE:PICS INSIDE

Originally Posted by bklynwildheart
You have to be on her buddy list to see the profile. You're probably on that list, so it's accessible to you. :)

I'm sorry ladies, I forgot to take it off lockdown! I have just opened it. I will leave it open for the remainder of the day!

Wow! Such wonderful progress! Your hair looks really lovely!

Last edited:
HEATHLY, LONG, THICK, NAPPTURAL HAIR!!!
HEALTHY BODY!!!
GORGEOUS FACE!!!
BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT!!!

I'm simply NOT worthy!! :worship2:

CONGRATULATIONS, sweetheart!!! :kiss::kiss:

You made it!! Keep it growing!!!!:congrats:

:hiya2:Hi Pinkskates, Congratulations on reaching MBL, your hair is beautiful just as your are.:yay: :clapping::)

You know you are my hair inspiration and I believe we may be hair twins but you have 3x more hair than I do:lachen:

I'm so glad you updated your fotki with a lot of valuable information for naturals. :urock:

Beautiful, healthy hair!! Absolutely fab!!! Great spirit and very generous too. Keep up the good work :drunk:

Congrats on making your goal!

Also, your album is soooooo inspiring and detailed! Thanks for sharing, I've never seen hair come out so silky with a hotcomb. I think I read that you transitioned from relaxed to natural this way...how long did that take?

amazing and beautiful hair!!
How did you get your front layers to be so long? I'm nearing full APL and my front layers are still lacking! Any ideas:perplexed ???
Thanx :grin:

Congrats - always nice to see someone with the same hairtype as me reaching their goals.

One question, how often do you straighten?

Originally posted by OneInAMillion
Congrats on making your goal!

Also, your album is soooooo inspiring and detailed! Thanks for sharing, I've never seen hair come out so silky with a hotcomb. I think I read that you transitioned from relaxed to natural this way...how long did that take?

Awwww...thank you. I transitioned pre LHCF and I was very hair ignorant. I pretty much just let my hair break off. And when it broke off to shoulder length, I finally had the relaxed ends cut off. And started with chin length natural hair. It took a year to become completely natural.

Back