MBL HERE I AM!:HAIR UPDATE:PICS INSIDE

Oh my goodness...you are truly an inspiration. It is amazing to see your hair revert back. My hair has been damaged so much from constant heat, I am on a heat hiatus currently. But seeing your hair gives me hope!!!!:yawn:

you have really been my motivation to go natural. I was really thinking about it for the last 2 months but after seeing your hair and seeing how gorgeous it looks straightened, I really think that going natural would be best for me especially since we have similar hair textures. Thanks for being such a great inspiration!!!!

Gorgeous Hair! Its beautiful in its natural state and straightened!!

You make me want to go natural!!

How do you get your hair so straight?! Hot comb, blowdryer, flat iron?!

What are you using now that you are not exclusively using Aveda?

Wow...your shrinkage is amazing -- no one would ever know!! Congrats on being one step closer to MBL! I'll have to read through these posts to find out if you posted your regimen. I want to know more about how you detangle :drunk:!

Oh my goodness, what more can I say. Beautiful hair and excellent bone structure dear. Represent for the high cheekbones sisters!:lol: Congrats on meeting on your hair milestone.

Pinkskates, I just wanted to say, I LOVE YOUR HAIR!:grin::grin:

I tried to see your fokti, but it will not allow me, but what is your regimen. I would love to know. I am trying to grow my hair like yours.

Back