MBL HERE I AM!:HAIR UPDATE:PICS INSIDE

Thanks ladies for all of the hair love!:Rose: I have had many request for my pw, that I opened my profile. You will find it in on my profile page.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Your hair is so beautiful. I checked out your album and its great. I love pressed hair! My hair grows like a week when its pressed, probably b/c its natural. You are a true hair inspiration!

HOLY MOLY - pinkskates you are totally my inspiration!!! your fotki is the bomb!!! I can't wait to be your length and fully natural!!!

Before I paid my 5$, you were one of the heads of hair where I was just like "I gotsta see her fotki!" like a fiend :lachen:

And your hair is fabooolous! I pray that I will achieve that length, and its nice to see that you are natural and have a similar hair texture as me, really gives me faith!

Originally posted by NuMe2004
Your hair is sooo purty! I see the summer was good to you too :).
I just checked out your fotki and you have made amazing progress. Keep up the good work!:yep:

Originally posted by Whimsy
HOLY MOLY - pinkskates you are totally my inspiration!!! your fotki is the bomb!!! I can't wait to be your length and fully natural!!!
I checked out your site, love the pictures and the ones of model JoAnge are gorgeous!

Duchesse- Your hair can acheive it's goal length. Nourish it and it will flourish.
JD2d- Isn't pressed hair lovely. I love its strength. I wish you the best on your hair journey!

All I can say is wow!!!! You are such an inspration for me. You are are proof that you can have natural 4a hair, wear it pressed and still get great length. I love pressed hair. Job well done!!!

Back