May Hits & Misses

I had a sample of that shampoo Sassygirl and I really liked it. My scalp felt very good. This shampoo is great to use as a clarifying shampoo and it doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped.

HITS:SheaMoisture Leave-In COnditioner
Vitale Body Bounce Cream
Soft and Beautiful Botanicals Oil Moisturizer for texturized or natural hair (green and tan tube)

I thought I was the only one.
grin.gif
I went ahead and got the big bottle.
smile.gif

New Miss:

Not really because I've had this for a while and used it for years and never realized how awful it left my hair feeling....

Dark and Lovely Ultra Cholesterol

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
Late breaking addition:
Elasta QP Scalp Stimulating Shampoo. I love the way it makes my scalp tingle. Even after rinsing it still tingles.
smile.gif

Note: Not for sensitive scalps! I told my cousin to try it and she called me and practically cursed me out.
frown.gif
She said it felt like someone had left a relaxer on her head for an hour...

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a sample of this stuff and I needed a cigarette when I was through(and I dont even smoke)
laugh.gif

It felt soooooooooo good on my scalp
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I got a sample of this stuff and I needed a cigarette when I was through(and I dont even smoke)
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
It is that darn good!

@Karonica: Yes it lathers well. Sodium myreth sulfate is main detergent. And you only need a little bit. The "tingly" ingredients are menthol and salicylic acid. It sounds scary but it feels reeeeeealy good! My sample packet didn't have the ingredients on it. If I had known about the salicylic acid I may not have tried it...

[ QUOTE ]
Tee said:
Hits
Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm (Thank you Jesus for bringing this into my life! This product significantly straightens new growth without the use of heat!)

Please someone...tell us more about "Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm"

More Hits for me.. (see how many products i've tried this month?!! lol)

Sta Sof Fro spray
Keracare Leave In Conditioner
Keracare Essential Oils

Elucence Moisture Benefits shampoo & conditioner
Elucence Volume Clarifying Shampoo-my hair felt so clean & moisturized after this.
smile.gif

I am so impressed with this line so far. THANK YOU to all of you who posted about it because my hair loves it so far.
grin.gif
I hope it keeps loving it too. I hate when a product seems like it's not working any more.

No misses for me.

Hits
Dark & lovely moisture seal deep conditioner-kinda light but I love the results when added to NTM deep recovery mask
Dark & lovely moisture seal three in one conditioning shampoo

[ QUOTE ]
candibaby said:
More Hits for me.. (see how many products i've tried this month?!! lol)

Sta Sof Fro spray
Keracare Leave In Conditioner
Keracare Essential Oils

[/ QUOTE ]

Miss:

Keracare Ultra Shine Glossifier (hate this with a passion)

[ QUOTE ]
Tee said:
Hits
Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm (Thank you Jesus for bringing this into my life! This product significantly straightens new growth without the use of heat!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you get this? Is it available in stores or online?

[ QUOTE ]
LEOLADYSW said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tee said:
Hits

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you get this? Is it available in stores or online?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sephora, Saks 5th Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom or online at beauty.com and sephora.com.

ORS Carrot Oil
*whoever gave us the website to obtain this free sample, my hair thanks you very very much!!!!
smile.gif
grin.gif

How did you use the Elucence EMR? I have a bottle and since its the same consistency as Nexxus Emergencee, I kind of think of it as a heavy-duty protein. Is it mild? I wish Elucence would list their ingredients.

Anyway, hits:
Salerm Wheat Germ Oil Mask
Salerm 21
NTM healing shine serum
NTM cream lather shampoo
NTM daily deep conditioner
Bigen Hairdye in Oriental black (beautiful jet-black color!)

Misses:
NTM mask

Hits:

Entire Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Line

Misses
Dabur Amla Oil (because of the stanky smell)

Miss: Profective Megagrowth... tried to give it another chance but it ended up in the trash can

Still out:
*World of curls activator for extra dry hair

HITS:
-Silky Sexy Hair Drench Leave In
-Wildgrowth Oil
-Carol's Daughter Hair Milk
-Homemade Coconut Conditioner
-Mane n Tail Poo & Con
-Coconut Milk

Hit:
Keracare Humecto, Affirm Positive Link and 5n1 mixture

Miss:
Biolage Heat Protecting Treatment:It's like putting straight undiluted spritz on your hair...hard as bricks!

Undecided:
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner/Shampoo..I have to use this a few more times...

HITS
(New) V05 Hydrators conditioner - Glacial Splash.
--Excellent detangler.
Hollywood Beauty Carrot Cholesterol Deep Conditioning Creme
--Great mixed with EVOO and honey!! Hair is super moisturized.

No Misses

Hits:
NTM silk touch leave in
Biosilk silk therapy
Suave milk and honey conditioner (think I mentioned this last month but I had to mention it again this stuff is the bomb)
Motions lavish conditioning shampoo (used to be a staple but I went away from it..dont know why cause I love this stuff it leaves my hair so soft and combined with the milk and honey conditioner
love.gif
)

Back