NTM Oil Strength Therapy
NTM Shampoo
NTM Daily Conditioner
NTM Silk Touch Leave-In

Just purchased, not used yet:
Motions CPR
Vitatress Biotin Creme

To be purchased:
NTM Serum (I got my dollar off to use at CVS...and use it...I will../images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

Hits:
PhytoRelaxer (I used it tonight 10/28) /images/graemlins/clap.gif Thanks SherryLove and Sengschick for anwering all my questions. This relaxer is AWESOME
PhytoSpecific Vital Force products
Lacio Lacio CaramelHonee made me get this with all her shiny hair pics. She also keep picking at me /images/graemlins/poke.gif Stiring up that PJism in me. I'm glad I did get it though.

No misses

DEFINITE MAJOR HIT!:
Sedu Flat Iron
(heats up in 30 seconds and the temp is adjustable by degrees not just #'s 1-10) $$$$ (kind of expensive)

Olive Oil Shampoo
100% Pure Jojoba Oil
Pure Coconut Oil
Culture Leave-in Conditioner (makes hair soft)

MISS:
S-Curl
Olive Oil Creme Hair Dressing (made my hair dry instead of feeling soft and conditioned)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My hit is:
Beach Blond Life Preserve hair conditioning oil - smells nice and I think it would be great for those who find coconut too heavy and oily but I could be wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you using it as a hot oil treatment, or just as a moisturizer?? /images/graemlins/confused.gif I checked "Makeup Alley" and this stuff has gotten a lot of rave reviews... /images/graemlins/up.gif

I just bought some from Big Lots in MD for $1.99!!! I was planning on saving it for next summer (the label says to apply it before going out in the sun, or swimming) but maybe I'll crack it open before then! /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same price in Chicago. I'm thinking about using it as a hot oil also. Great minds think alike /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Revisited Miss: I named Apretadora as one of my misses last month. I decided to give it one more shot..this time I mixed it with castor oil that I had bought from Swanson vitamins..got great results this time. Now it's a hit..
Other Hits: Swanson supplements
Optimum Oil Therapy 3-in-1 Creme Oil Moisturizer(for the ends)

[ QUOTE ]
Hits:
1. Dove intensive moisturizing shampoo for color treated hair
2. Garnier Fructis deep fortifying conditioner.

3. Pro-Vitamin hair treatment capsules.

HUGE MISS:
Shea butter. When it dries or settles my hair clumps and it becomes impossible to detangle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you tried adding olive or coconut oil to the shea butter? Once my shea butter is creamy, I apply it to damp hair and add FOTE gel.

Another Miss /images/graemlins/frown.gif --

Fantasia IC Pure Tea Shampoo. I diluted it and it was still waaaaaay too harsh for my hair.

Finally tried the Africa's best hair mayo again. It's really good and detangling. It also moisturizes well for me. /images/graemlins/up.gif

Hits:
Neutrogena 3X moisture oil therapy. Luv it, my ends where soft and moisturized

Misses:
None

Optimum Oil Therapy dry healer and the shine
Revisited Nexxus products (Therape and a mixture of Keraphix and Humectress)
NTM Oil Therapy

Hits:
VO5 Stawberries and Cream Shampoo /images/graemlins/love.gif
Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner /images/graemlins/love.gif but I may like the RN and DMR better. We'll see.

Misses:
Elasta QP Shampoo for Relaxed Hair (just didn't QUITE do the trick).

Verdict is still out on:

Design Essentials Stimulations Conditioner
Design Essentials Deep Cleansing Shampoo
ResQ Leave In

The jury's still out because I used the DE stuff for the first time while also using the RESQ for the first time in a long time. Something went wrong and I ended up with sticky, gummy, dull hair with little movement. The comb keeps getting stuck when I try to run it through. Usually that problem is attriburtable to a leave in, so I'm assuming for now that it's the RESQ. But since I've never used the DE before I'm still not sure. I did LOVE the tinclging action of that conditioner tho, and the fact that ingredientwise, it's comparable to the UBH comditioner, which I considered trying again lately and haven't yet because I'd rather not order it online if I can help it. I'm pretty sure it's the leave in tho. I had almost a full bottle of it after about a year, and when I like a leave in that is SO not like me. I may have SOME, but usually not ALL of it. I'm gonna shelf the RESQ (again) and try the DE again to see. I'll let you know what November brings...

Hits:

Mizani Thermastrength

Rediscovered Hit:

Keracare Conditioning Creme Hair Dress

Misses:

Optimum Collagen Moisture Shampoo
Optimum Rich Conditioner

[ QUOTE ]
Misses:
Elasta QP Shampoo for Relaxed Hair (just didn't QUITE do the trick).

[/ QUOTE ]
I used this for a little while. It didn't take long for me to not like it any more.

Back