May 2015: What's On Sale This Month? (hair/bath/beauty)

It was a mistake. They sent back a second "Oops! It's NOT your birthday!" message. :lol:

image-53c6a81817e58-default.jpeg
That's hilarious. My birthday is this month and was aw that's cool but they can keep that. Then I saw it in here like wait, who's birthday are they celebrating.

Simplicity Hair Oil

www.simplicity-oil.com

Let's take time to SHO LOVE to the most important person in our lives, MOM. Take advantage of this flash sale on all Simplicity Hair Oil products. Give Mom the gift that counts this Mothers Day weekend. Sale starts May 8th from 9AM to 1PM PCT. Please be advised of the sale timelines. Any purchases made after hrs. will not be honored. Limited quantities available, so be sure to act fast.

Argh! NOOO! I don't know if I can resist this. I need to be good and not buy anything else, but I don't think I'm strong enough to pass this up. I NEEED to try that Silky Soft moisturizer. :cry2:
@tiffers
Honestly, I was a little 'glum' about 25% especially when I'm seeing 30%, 35% & 40%'s.

Partly because I had a huge cart made, and now have to decide on 1 or 2 items. 25% ain't even the business.:perplexed:

*side eyeing SSI too*:ohwell:

That's why I stopped buying from SheScentit. She needs to stop playing with that shipping. On that note, I'm hoping Hattache or any of those stores has a sale because I would like to get some SheScentit products.

I've just come to the conclusion that in order for me to buy from her I've got to make sure I get that $60.00 total even after the discount so it will be justifiable.

Unfortunately, I don't need $60 worth of products right now.

Back