June 2015: What's On Sale This Month? (hair/bath/beauty)

CocoGlow

OK ladies, a new month is here soooooo

If you come across sales or coupon codes for HAIR/BATH/BEAUTY products or accessories feel free to post them here!

Let’s make it easy to keep track of all the vendors offering deals each month … and make it easier to be better Product Junkies of course! :grin:

ETA: I cannot currently tag anyone with this new system update :cry3:... If anyone knows of a way I can, please let me know

1f149095-369a-4342-bb1c-29e6e2b9994c.jpg

S.gif

I heard you thinking (well, no not really;-)

But I did read your emails and so here it is a 2 day sale just for you!

And stock up and save on those items that made us the best of the best-

YES, YES BUTTERS AND BLACK SOAPS ARE ON SALE!

So that's additional savings just for you, so look around and enjoy :D
SALE STARTS RIGHT NOW

S.gif

S.gif

CustomDivider.png

S.gif

S.gif

S.gif

Organic Unrefined Shea Butter

It's the freshest on the net, The best of the BEST
You need it, You love it for all your DIY projects or for daily use on hair and body. (and organic cocoa butter and mango butter are also on sale!)

Totally Unrefined but the cleanest butter around!

STOCK UP NOW AND SAVE

Raw African Black Soaps

Great for skin, Great for Hair
Completely Natural and IT'S ON SALE!
Both Raw AfrIcan Black Soap and African Black Soap with Shea Butter are on sale.
Stock Up and Save, Save, SAVE

SHOP RAW BLACK SOAPS NOW

SHOP & SAVE 20%

USE COUPON CODE BNBORIGINALS

No exclusions, no exceptions! Shop scented butters, soaps, essential and carrier oils and MORE!

Offer Expires 06/09/2015

Thanks so Much for Helping Make Us your Trusted Provider for all Those All Natural Goodies we All Deserve Since 2007 and Looking Forward Many To Years To Come!

Wishing You All The Best,

Sharika Chaney

http://www.butters-n-bars.com

1961611_10201449381095750_127457523_n.1.1.1.1.jpg

The Mixing Station Is Almost Open

236fdc83-a1fc-41dd-97be-a4e7f4889c33.jpg

Have you ever wanted the chance to make your own scent ..... well here is your chance ....... mix up to 3 scents to make your own perfect blend or take a single scent shot of your favorite scent.

6b8fa109-2cfc-44c3-8e85-6d24ae251e14.jpg
119fa4c0-d7a9-42a1-9775-9da17fcdfba5.jpg

You will be able to get any scent or any blend of scents(up to 3 max) from our scent list ........ please note if you pick a scent that is not listed on our scent list that part of your order will be cancelled

Order will be on our regular 5-10 business day(2weeks) turnaround time.

Please take your time & think about what you want ....... we will not be able to make any changes or do any shipping refunds or credits

We Hope To See You All Soon =)

Another Newsletter will be sent on Friday
with a direct link to the mixing station

What Mixes do you have in mind
Check out our scent options here
More options will be added this week

Soultanicals

THE SUMMER HEAT IS ON!
And our Coils are craving that extra special attention.
We'd like to help you get in the habit of protecting and nourishing curls all summer long! Purchase 1 8oz jar of Afrotastic Curl Elastic DC and Receive 1 FREE 8 oz jar of Magical Molasses DC! NO CODE NECESSARY! Add the jar to your cart and the Free DC will automatically be added upon checkout.
Happy Fun Friday!!!!!!

Soultanicals

THE SUMMER HEAT IS ON!
And our Coils are craving that extra special attention.
We'd like to help you get in the habit of protecting and nourishing curls all summer long! Purchase 1 8oz jar of Afrotastic Curl Elastic DC and Receive 1 FREE 8 oz jar of Magical Molasses DC! NO CODE NECESSARY! Add the jar to your cart and the Free DC will automatically be added upon checkout.
Happy Fun Friday!!!!!!

@curlyhersheygirl
:bat:......:angry2:

SheaMoisture.com

All Father's Day gifts ship for free.

SHAVE /GROOM SET
Go all out for Dad on his special day! After, all he deserves it. Pamper your hard-working Pop with a luxe set of shave and groom care that will leave him well groomed. Retail value of gift set is $76.91 Special Price: 55.00 *

SHAVE, GROOM & HAIR SET
Go all out for Dad on his special day! After, all he deserves it. Pamper your hard-working Pop with a luxe set of shave and groom care that will leave him well groomed. And he’ll love the Navy Gym bag to carry all his new items. Retail value of gift set is $73.93; Special Price: $55 *.

Grooming Gift Set
For the Dad with impeccable style, this Gift Set is sure to have him looking his most dapper and handsome. This aromatic assortment of men’s grooming care, with natural and certified organic ingredients, provides Dad head-to-toe cleansing, conditioning and moisturizing. Retail value of gift is $50.94; Special Price: $40 *

@gorgeoushair

G -- I used it when she first launched based on @tiffers reviews and it was very nice.

But pfft after I fell out with them :look: I lost interest and never repurchased.

So, now that I've been completely sucked back in by @NaturallyATLPCH and her durn KnotBerry Sauce @shawnyblazes with her VIP Membership and @Brownie518 with that durn Gallon of Knotsauce, I saw this as my chance to re-up on the Curl Elastic *sucks teef*:censored:

@gorgeoushair

G -- I used it when she first launched based on @tiffers reviews and it was very nice.

But pfft after I fell out with them :look: I lost interest and never repurchased.

So, now that I've been completely sucked back in by @NaturallyATLPCH and her durn KnotBerry Sauce @shawnyblazes with her VIP Membership and @Brownie518 with that durn Gallon of Knotsauce, I saw this as my chance to re-up on the Curl Elastic *sucks teef*:censored:

Is it an actual DC? Can u compare it with the molasses DC?

Back