May 2015: What's On Sale This Month? (hair/bath/beauty)

I love the Amino Protein DC'er, the Protein Balance Leave-In, the Oil and the Daily Growth Lotion.

I also loved the Moisturizing DC'er, but the Citrus in it, tore my Scalp up, so I had to pitch it.:couchfire:

I have been wanting that Amino DC and Growth Lotion for awhile now but wasn't feeling them dang prices or those 20% off sales.

Take 30% OFF all Shea Terra Organics' world famous products. Discover why spas world-wide prefer our potent skin remedies.

Use code may2015 to get 30% OFF.

Hurry, deal ends May 29, 2015. Remember FREE shipping on orders over $99 (must be $99 after discount within the US continental states only).

Bobeam
www.BobeamNaturalProducts.com

"This month's discount code - SPRING20 - IS NOW WORKING. Now you will actually be able to type that in at checkout - all caps - to get 20% off of your purchases through June 8, 2015.We apologize for any inconvenience.

Also, there are just a handful of Rainbow (Fruity) conditioners left. So again, while supplies last, the next few customers who spend $40 or more (even before the 20% discount) will receive a FREE 8oz Rainbow (Fruity) Condish(in the marshmallow root and slippery elm formula). Again this free Rainbow Bobeam Condish is limited-edition and the offer stands while supplies last."

@CocoGlow (and errbody else)

I could not find the BoBeam Fruity DC'er? Where is it listed?

@IDareT'sHair

Hmmm I'm not sure ... she mentioned in the newsletter that it is a limited edition item and that she only has a handful of them left and will give them out to those who spend $40+ until supplies last, so maybe they won't be offered for sale at this time .. I'm not sure

I don't know, this was going to be my first time buying from her.... note WAS going to be... oh and let me clarify that there were only THREE items in my cart 1. 8.0z bottle , 1. 4.0z and 1. 2.0z
My shipping was $7.92 for 4 8oz items.
This was also my first time purchasing directly from the site but I thought that amount for shipping was fair for what I purchased.

My shipping was $7.92 for 4 8oz items.
This was also my first time purchasing directly from the site but I thought that amount for shipping was fair for what I purchased.
Well I just put in a mock cart to see if the shipping would change and it did. For 3 8.0z items the shipping changed to $10.96, so it looks like it isn't a flat rate shipping. Isn't she based out of Georgia? I have ordered products from other companies who are based out of Georgia and other states and my shipping is never that high and I live in Florida which is right next door to Georgia.

I went ahead and ordered HTN. :office:

I got my Oil (which I've been wanting forever) and another Amino Protein DC'er (back up).

Both are:drool: :love2: :love3::love:

I think my shipping was the same as @curlyhersheygirl at about $7.92.

This is the first time, in a long time, I have purchased directly from the site.

I usually just snatch it up from AveYou using FIVE for 15% and if I have more stuff $1.00 shipping.

Or even $5.00 Flat Rate for AY.

I STAN for HTN tho' so....I guess I'm good with it. :duck:

Her CS is impeccable and her shipping is lightening fast.

Only interested in their caramel treatment and possibly their glosser. I just hope their shipping isn't ridiculous. The code for 25% off: honey
11265600_10153375933201015_4634635293348785640_n.jpg

Last edited:
Daaang. I don't even NEED a flat iron and I'm tempted. A Sedu for $70?! What a steal!
Lol...I'm still trying to find a legit reason to purchase. I bought the regular black sedu revolution diamond last yr and last month purchased a FHI platform flatiron. The sale is so tempting though...

Back