June 2015: What's On Sale This Month? (hair/bath/beauty)

9e452901-f54a-49f6-aaea-447c5d89096f.png

FREE SHIPPING use code FREE

FREE SHIPPING FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH FOR VIP MEMBERS ONLY. USE CODE FREE Tell a friend, Tell a neighbor, spread the gift of healthy hair around, encourage others to #takethechallenge and #gogreen with your hair products.

open.php

Soultanicals:
Every Follicle, whether it is on the head or body requires moisture! Replenish dry strands & soften skin with our Hair & Body Milks! A nice summer treat!

TODAY ONLY, All of our Milks are $10 each!

NO CODE NECESSARY!

***Our VIPs save even more with their automated discount!***

50% OFF Diamond Crystal Mist or Sapphire Volumzier Mist

View this email in your browser

50% OFF Diamond Crystal Mist or Sapphire Volumizer Mist with coupon code: WeightlessHair41. No limit. Individual products only. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Offer available until midnight June 27, 2015. Coupon code must be entered and submitted during checkout to obtain discount.

33% OFF Blood of the Dragon Styling Gel with coupon code: DragonGel83. Limit 6. Individual products only. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Offer available until June 30, 2015. Coupon code must be entered and submitted during checkout to obtain discount.

Pick Your Free Item

Just in time for the weekend shop our BOGO FLASH SALE-BUY ONE GET ONE FREE. This sale is happening today from 3-7pm.

Can't make the sale shop online prepay and schedule pickup (local customers) for another date and/or time. Shipping options are also available. Use discount code: SUMMERBOGO. *This coupon code can't be used in conjunction with any other coupon codes*

Pick Your Free Item

Just in time for the weekend shop our BOGO FLASH SALE-BUY ONE GET ONE FREE. This sale is happening today from 3-7pm.

Can't make the sale shop online prepay and schedule pickup (local customers) for another date and/or time. Shipping options are also available. Use discount code: SUMMERBOGO. *This coupon code can't be used in conjunction with any other coupon codes*

They said this expired yesterday.:sad:

d513c214-0918-4704-9dbe-6949fcb2f24c.jpg

We want to share!!Just Because...

June has been an amazing month for us. With Celebrating Birthdays, Wedding Anniversaries, Family and Friends Baby Announcements, and so much more. We just don't want to stop Celebrating and we feel guilty. So we want to celebrate with you as well. You have until July 4th to save 30% with us. Thats right we are having Our "Just Because" Sale. Why you may as, Just because!! So shop with us and save. Get your favorites while they are in stock. No code needed, discounts taken in the cart at checkout.
And as always Free Domestic Shipping on orders of $35 or more.

Be sure to follow us you never know when we will hold a special just for a certain Social Media.

♥ About Us | ♥ Ayurveda for Hair | ♥ Shop our Products | ♥ Are You Curly or Kinky?

PT_NGT_ShadowLeft.png

PT_NGT_ShadowRight.png

We heard you, and we are finally back!

Yes, it has been very frustrating...believe me, we know! It was never our intent to leave you for so long to fend for yourselves, but it just seemed to take us forever to clean up the huge mess we made. And just when we were torn between fighting our way back into your hearts or just fading into the background, you spoke with the most amazing feedback and encouragement! We heard you loud and clear and we are back!

Thank you for keeping us on our toes, for sharing your ideas, and for reminding us how much of an impact our products have made in your lives. We are humbled and grateful to be allowed to come back and serve you, and we love you for your incredible support!! ♥
One of our amazing customers called us a phoenix. This is what we found when we looked up the word: "associated with the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes." Hmmm....that sounds about right. We like it and invite you to rise with us!

S.gif

Take 10% OFF your order with the code #phoenixrising

Code expires July 11, 2015. Limited quantities available. No minimum order required. Only one coupon code valid per order. Shipping within 3-5 business days.

S.gif

Soooooo. . . AfroVeda is back, who's gonna take the plunge? I've been itching to try these products for a while now but I discovered the vendor during a period of um. . .drama, then she went away for a bit so I never had the pleasure. I did notice that early reviews on YouTube were great; wish the discount was more than 10% though.

I wish she would add some conditioning agents to her DCs!!! The ingredients look good though. Can we add some BTMS, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, SOMETHING???

Back