Maximise your vitamins by detoxyfing and de-worming!!

brandy

I am going to detoxyfy and also take some worm medicine to maximise my vitamins 'cos I want to grow 2 inches of hair a month like some other ladies who are getting 2 inches a month!! I will be adding some sort of exercise too and would be increasing my water intake as well.

What extra steps would you take to increase your hair growth rate?

I was thinking of doing this after reading some of ekomba's posts in the "2 inches" thread. she talked about her pee being neon yelllow:blush: and how she knew she wasnt getting the full benefits of her vits (sorry ekomba for putting you on blast!!;) ). But I find that I am experiencing the same thing and these vits are too expensive to be going down the toilet :lol:. I am really thinking about trying the Colonix.

I dont think 2 inches in 1 month is realistic for me but I do think that the detox will be beneficial

Last edited:
JazzyDez said:
I was thinking of doing this after reading some of ekomba's posts in the "2 inches" thread. she talked about her pee being neon yelllow:blush: and how she knew she wasnt getting the full benefits of her vits (sorry ekomba for putting you on blast!!;) ). But I find that I am experiencing the same thing and these vits are too expensive to be going down the toilet :lol:. I am really thinking about trying the Colonix.

I dont think 2 inches in 1 month is realistic for me but I do think that the detox will be beneficial

On your post here I decided to read up on the Colonix....needless to say I lost my appetite for lunch shortly after starting the read but I'm in on this one...I can only imagine the results with the diet I have had in the past.... :barf:

VWVixxen said:
On your post here I decided to read up on the Colonix....needless to say I lost my appetite for lunch shortly after starting the read but I'm in on this one...I can only imagine the results with the diet I have had in the past.... :barf:

right girl! Its scary but I want that stuff ooooout!

JazzyDez said:
right girl! Its scary but I want that stuff ooooout!

:lachen: I was reading up on the Colonix last week with some coworkers that use this type of stuff all the time. We had the same reaction, "if that stuff came out of me I'm SURE I'd feel better!"

It is shocking to know what we are carrying around in our bodies! I don't want to waste money buying expensive vitamins only not to get the full benefits!

brandy said:
It is shocking to know what we are carrying around in our bodies! I don't want to waste money buying expensive vitamins only not to get the full benefits!

Ok!! Besides, my fiancee is 15.5 years younger than me, I HAVE to stay around for a LOT longer still! :lol:

I placed my order, a two month supply, should be here by Thursday! :woot:

VWVixxen said:
Ok!! Besides, my fiancee is 15.5 years younger than me, I HAVE to stay around for a LOT longer still! :lol:

I placed my order, a two month supply, should be here by Thursday! :woot:

Please keep us updated. I'm scared to do it :eek: !

Me, my mom, and sis got no results from the Colonix other than diarreha in the morning. Nothing else was different. :perplexed We followed the instruction exactly also!!

brandy said:

Thats exactly why i am doing three months of colonix. I want my 2inches a month and i am getting it, with all the pork and beef, i got some killer worms chillin on my instenial walls.

I am going to start eating a high fibre breakfast,a decent lunch and dinner to, i want my body to feel better, i am also going to sign up to the gym, the amount of time i spend in town i might aswell walk to steps to living well.. i'll also be able to condition my hair in the steam room, haha i digress...

I want my viviscal and hair formal 37 to work on me, and since im paying £300 for a six month supply of thepair, please beleive im getting that growth. Period, i wanna be at 12-16 inches by the end of 07

and for the gyals in the UK and EU: www.drnatura.co.uk.

prettypuff1 said:
i want to try it too... but why is there always a picture of waste involved

To show you all the wonderful creatures, and decade old waste that could exist your body, lol

chiprecious said:
Me, my mom, and sis got no results from the Colonix other than diarreha in the morning. Nothing else was different. :perplexed We followed the instruction exactly also!!

Hey girl did you check your stool? :lachen: :lol: :grin: lol i m so grossed pardon me u have to keep in mind that many of them are microscopic! :eek: in another site that i cant remember with a forum on cleasing (i m not gonna name the site cause all the experiments they were making grossed me out but because of them i look from time to time to check my health:lachen: Specially if you followed that Oprah show with the doctor describing an healthy one...:look: )ok i stop:lol: lol they were even taking pieces of waste to analyze in the lab and they saw them. i seen the monsters:mad: :mad: :mad: sorry to be graphic and i decided not to look again:lol: on the other site they said that if u look at your stool they be change of color and many of them will look like grains of rice ( i saw those:eek: ) white, except that i did not eat any rice:eek: or float, or they be some red and black.....just cause you dont see them does not mean they not there they could be hidden in the sh--- sowry:( :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: u dont feel them either if u dont think about it just never look. The way you know a cleanse work is first you gonna be detoxing so they will be headaches, the flu you will be sick. it s the body getting rid of toxins ( now not everybody will get like weight loss) but you will feel lighter, more energy that depends if you clean cause even diarhea means u detoxing cause the perfect stool is supposed to be long soft and float (:eek: i did not just write this:confused: ) i apologize.

but you have to understand that they are animals bad bacteria feeding themselves off of you and it results in feeling tired, sluggish and you cant eliminate properly. dont get me wrong some bacteria are good. like the good bacteria that help break down the food. You can take probiotics to help in your cleansing it s advised and even the doctor on the Oprah show recommended probiotics even though for him colon cleansings are a waste of time cause according to him the body cleans himself. but i m like if you stuff it with junk, the junk stays there.

You know you getting the benefit of your vits and being healthier in general when your pee is clear even the doctor on Oprah agreed with that. The only thing if its very colored it means that not only you not getting enough water and forgot to drink more water or you not eliminating well.

You have to keep in mind the main purpose of a internal cleanse is to cleanse the body of waste and worms and you can help that by adding probiotics as well to replenish your supply of good bacteria so your body can function better and assimilate better. all the extra factors like weight loss, or better hair, clearer skin are just added bonuses lol and it helps by eating better and eat less meats and more fruits and vegetables

chiprecious said:

Hey girl did you check your stool? :lachen: :lol: :grin: lol i m so grossed pardon me u have to keep in mind that many of them are microscopic! :eek: in another site that i cant remember with a forum on cleasing (i m not gonna name the site cause all the experiments they were making grossed me out but because of them i look from time to time to check my health:lachen: Specially if you followed that Oprah show with the doctor describing an healthy one...:look: )ok i stop:lol: lol they were even taking pieces of waste to analyze in the lab and they saw them. i seen the monsters:mad: :mad: :mad: sorry to be graphic and i decided not to look again:lol: on the other site they said that if u look at your stool they be change of color and many of them will look like grains of rice ( i saw those:eek: ) white, except that i did not eat any rice:eek: or float, or they be some red and black.....just cause you dont see them does not mean they not there they could be hidden in the sh--- sowry:( :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: u dont feel them either if u dont think about it just never look. The way you know a cleanse work is first you gonna be detoxing so they will be headaches, the flu you will be sick. it s the body getting rid of toxins ( now not everybody will get like weight loss) but you will feel lighter, more energy that depends if you clean cause even diarhea means u detoxing (according to the doctor on Oprah on the show on stools, diarhea is because your body is a perfect machine and when something does not belong there it repulses it that s why if u ate bad food not clean at a restaurant on the corner if it s contaminated or old you get diarhea sorry)cause the perfect stool is supposed to be long soft and float (:eek: i did not just write this:confused: ) i apologize.

but you have to understand that they are animals bad bacteria feeding themselves off of you and it results in feeling tired, sluggish and you cant eliminate properly. dont get me wrong some bacteria are good. like the good bacteria that help break down the food. You can take probiotics to help in your cleansing it s advised and even the doctor on the Oprah show recommended probiotics even though for him colon cleansings are a waste of time cause according to him the body cleans himself. but i m like if you stuff it with junk, the junk stays there.

You know you getting the benefit of your vits and being healthier in general when your pee is clear even the doctor on Oprah agreed with that. The only thing if its very colored it means that not only you not getting enough water and forgot to drink more water or you not eliminating well.

You have to keep in mind the main purpose of a internal cleanse is to cleanse the body of waste and worms and you can help that by adding probiotics as well to replenish your supply of good bacteria so your body can function better and assimilate better. all the extra factors like weight loss, or better hair, clearer skin are just added bonuses lol and it helps by eating better and eat less meats and more fruits and vegetables

Last edited:
Well said!!!

ekomba said:
Hey girl did you check your stool? :lachen: :lol: :grin: lol i m so grossed pardon me u have to keep in mind that many of them are microscopic! :eek: in another site that i cant remember with a forum on cleasing (i m not gonna name the site cause all the experiments they were making grossed me out but because of them i look from time to time to check my health:lachen: Specially if you followed that Oprah show with the doctor describing an healthy one...:look: )ok i stop:lol: lol they were even taking pieces of waste to analyze in the lab and they saw them. i seen the monsters:mad: :mad: :mad: sorry to be graphic and i decided not to look again:lol: on the other site they said that if u look at your stool they be change of color and many of them will look like grains of rice ( i saw those:eek: ) white, except that i did not eat any rice:eek: or float, or they be some red and black.....just cause you dont see them does not mean they not there they could be hidden in the sh--- sowry:( :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: u dont feel them either if u dont think about it just never look. The way you know a cleanse work is first you gonna be detoxing so they will be headaches, the flu you will be sick. it s the body getting rid of toxins ( now not everybody will get like weight loss) but you will feel lighter, more energy that depends if you clean cause even diarhea means u detoxing (according to the doctor on Oprah on the show on stools, diarhea is because your body is a perfect machine and when something does not belong there it repulses it that s why if u ate bad food not clean at a restaurant on the corner if it s contaminated or old you get diarhea sorry)cause the perfect stool is supposed to be long soft and float (:eek: i did not just write this:confused: ) i apologize.

If you are interested in detoxyfying and expelling worms from your system check out this website blueherbs.co.uk if you live in Eurpoe or in the UK. If you live in the USA visit blessedherbs.com .

brandy said:
I am going to detoxyfy and also take some worm medicine to maximise my vitamins 'cos I want to grow 2 inches of hair a month like some other ladies who are getting 2 inches a month!! I will be adding some sort of exercise too and would be increasing my water intake as well.

What extra steps would you take to increase your hair growth rate?

Brandy,

For the love of God, PLEASE talk to your doctor before you take anything that messes with the bacteria in your digestive system!!!!!!! There are natural bacteria that are supposed to be in there, and if you mess with them you will have problems...Believe me. My cousin went to a tropical island, got a micorscopic parasite, and had lost a significant amount of weight by the time they found out about it. Unfortunately, the treatment also killed some of the "good" bacteria, and her hair, skin and nails suffered brutally for it.

I'm all for a cleansing, but IMHO you should have a convo with your doc.

aileendq said:
Brandy,

For the love of God, PLEASE talk to your doctor before you take anything that messes with the bacteria in your digestive system!!!!!!! There are natural bacteria that are supposed to be in there, and if you mess with them you will have problems...Believe me. My cousin went to a tropical island, got a micorscopic parasite, and had lost a significant amount of weight by the time they found out about it. Unfortunately, the treatment also killed some of the "good" bacteria, and her hair, skin and nails suffered brutally for it.

Thanks for your advice but I spoke to my doctor and he said that people in the UK don't have worms only when they travel to 3rd world countries!! He probably forgot that food is being imported from "3rd world" countries to the Western World!!

I'd just take some senna... but then again, I've had a healthy diet for all of my natural life. But yeah, senna will clean you out.

Silly lady, you are worse than me!:lol: Yes we all looked and had daily "secret" conversations about our finding. I didn't expet to see parasites because I know those are microscopic. However I did expect to fill the toilet bowl up more since it was supposed to also loosen up compacted colons. We take psyllium and flax seeds on a normal basis so we began to think, maybe we ok internally. NoT!!! I highly doubt it! I so want to experience what you and the others have. I'm on the net now and from reading it's saying the most effective way to remove compacted waste is to use an oxygenated colon clean

ekomba said:
Hey girl did you check your stool?

aileendq said:
Brandy,

Hey Aileendq i m sorry about your cousin and i agree with you that colon cleansers when they get rid of bacteria take some of the good ones too; but note that the stomach as well being acidic destroys the good bacteria too. That s why even if you dont take a cleansing system, you still need to replenish the flora with good bacteria. It is advised even for the colonix or any other cleansing system to take probiotics to get the good bacteria back. That s what i did and also any yogurts with bifidus actif in your supermarket. I buy those they replenish you with bacteria that are good for you. Any cleanse you should add probiotics to compensate the good bacteria they lose
You can get it from anyplace, i m paste some info that i had found on the drnatura site

more info on probiotics:

Serving Size: 2 Vcaps

Amount Per Serving %DV

Lactobacillus 2.4 billion *
Lactobacillus 1.2 billion *
Bifidobacterium 400 million *
Streptococcus thermophilus 800 million *

Total minimum microorganisms 8.0 billion *

*Percent Daily Value (DV) not established.

Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin and Enteric Coating.

Here s something on their site that caught my attention and when the doctor on Oprah confirmed that you have to take probiotics to restore the flora, i m pasting:

A healthy colon flora provides the foundation for a strong immune system, good health and longevity. Probiotics are the living beneficial bacteria that protect our gastrointestinal tract.

The bacteria found in the colon can be grouped into two categories based on their effect on humans. They’re referred to as “friendly” or “unfriendly” bacteria. “Unfriendly” bacteria produce toxic by-products that contribute to long-term illness and chronic degeneration of the body. “Friendly” bacteria (also known as probiotics) favorably alter the intestinal flora balance, inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, promote good digestion, boost immune function, and increase resistance to infection. People with flourishing intestinal colonies of beneficial bacteria are better equipped to fight the growth of disease-causing bacteria.

There are several trillion friendly bacteria comprising over 400 species in the average human gastrointestinal tract. While Lactobacillus acidophilus is the most well known of these, others also play a crucial role in keeping us healthy. They include Lactobacillus salivarius/casei/rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum/longum/lactis and Streptococcus thermophilus, among others. In a healthy colon the friendly bacteria outnumber the unfriendly, or pathogenic ones. Our colon can maintain its health with 15% unfriendly bacteria, if the body contains at least 85% probiotic friendly bacteria, such as the Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria strains. Unfortunately, in most people this percentage is reversed

What damages the flora balance?

Two of the most damaging substances to the delicate intestinal flora balance are chlorine and sodium fluoride, present in most treated city water, and thus in most commercial beverages including soft drinks. The consumption of coffee and alcoholic beverages further contribute to the destruction of the intestinal flora. Antibiotics (the opposite of probiotics), unhealthy eating habits and stress can also disrupt the natural ecology of the digestive tract. “In a study that was reported in the Journal of Infection and Immunology, it was found oral penicillin administered to experimental animals reduced the total population of anaerobic bacteria by a factor of 1,000 including beneficial bacteria which are called Lactobacilli… As the good bacteria are killed off, the potentially harmful bacteria increase rapidly. This study reported translocation of the harmful bacteria out of the intestinal tract and into the lymph nodes surrounding the intestinal tract. From these lymph nodes, these bacteria were then strategically placed to cause new infections throughout the body.” (1)

The intestinal microflora can be replenished with friendly bacteria by using probiotic supplements. These supplements are only effective if they’re designed to withstand the extreme acidity of the stomach. Once the friendly bacteria reach the small and large intestines, they need dietary fiber to stay alive. A team of researchers from the Medical College of Georgia has been studying the link between fiber and bacteria. This is what one of the scientists, Dr. Ganapathy had to say: “You need to eat dietary fiber to provide the food for bacteria. Otherwise, they are not going to survive there. Antibiotics can wipe out good bacteria as well, leaving a void where disease-causing bacteria can grow.”
“The gut is a huge immune organ; there are more immune cells in our gut than there are in the rest of the body put together,” said Dr. Robert G. Martindale, a gastrointestinal surgeon with a special interest in probiotics. (2)

Eating yogurt is not enough to ensure replenishment of beneficial bacteria

Certain food such as yogurt naturally contain Lactobacilli, however, this may not be enough to keep the bad bacteria in check.

“Commercially available fermented foods are, unfortunately, unreliable as sources of Lactobacilli,” says Leo Galland M.D., F.A.C.N. , director of Foundation for Integrated Medicine, “because the lactic acid and hydrogen peroxide which Lactobacilli naturally produce may kill the producers themselves if their concentration becomes excessive. … The most reliable way to supplement your diet with Lactobacilli is to make your own yogurt or sauerkraut, or to buy nutritional supplements which have been tested by an independent outside laboratory and which list the concentration of viable bacteria found on culture. Lactobacilli are killed by heat, moisture and sunlight. The making of tablets generates heat which lowers the number of viable organisms. Lactobacilli should be freeze-dried, in powder or capsules, in opaque moisture-proof containers.” (3)

FOS – the food for beneficial bacteria
Friendly bacteria are living creatures which need nourishment to live and to multiply. When they receive nourishment, such as fiber, via the foods or supplements we take, such as the Colonix fiber, they are able to maintain a stable population and can continue to play their crucial health-preserving role. Another favorite food of friendly bacteria is FOS (fructooligosaccharides). Probiotic supplements that provide this food for the beneficial gut bacteria may, therefore, be more potent than just regular supplements.

Enteric coating

The stomach is a highly acidic environment that destroys all bacteria – the good ones as well as the bad. If the friendly bacteria from our supplements are abolished before they reach the intestines, where they are most needed, we will not enjoy their full benefits.

The way around this problem is to make the capsules containing the probiotics enteric-coated. This means that the capsules are coated with a special protective layer to ensure that the probiotic bacteria will survive through the stomach and make its way safely to the colon

good lord.. i must be in serious trouble because my urine is bright yellow...i do need to pick up on my water intake but we shall see.... i am tryng to get my meatless life right...

Back