Maximise your vitamins by detoxyfing and de-worming!!

good lord.. i must be in serious trouble because my urine is bright yellow...i do need to pick up on my water intake but we shall see.... i am tryng to get my meatless life right...

chiprecious said:
Silly lady, you are worse than me!:lol: Yes we all looked and had daily "secret" conversations about our finding. I didn't expet to see parasites because I know those are microscopic. However I did expect to fill the toilet bowl up more since it was supposed to also loosen up compacted colons. We take psyllium and flax seeds on a normal basis so we began to think, maybe we ok internally. NoT!!! I highly doubt it! I so want to experience what you and the others have. I'm on the net now and from reading it's saying the most effective way to remove compacted waste is to use an oxygenated colon clean

hahahhaha Hey Chiprecious i m doing that one next! what helped too for me to see fast results i changed my diet too and incorporated mad apples hehe i want to do the one at a center with the tube:mad: :( hehe it was just going to the bathroom everyday at least twice a day when i used to go just once or twice a week and be constipated i m no longer lol too much details i know:lachen:

ONAMSHN said:
Where can senna be purchased? Is there a difference in a colon cleanser and detox?

I buy senna at whole foods.

Also, about urine.. sorry to be graphic but mine is a pale yellow, almost clear. I think clear urine is a sign of water overload. Dark yellow is also no good.

keluric said:
I buy senna at whole foods.

Also, about urine.. sorry to be graphic but mine is a pale yellow, almost clear. I think clear urine is a sign of water overload. Dark yellow is also no good.

Hey Keluric you good! lol pale yellow is really good.:lol: lol here analysing pee girl we re nuts:lachen: :lol: A doctor wrote about pee though hold on let me quote "on peeing pale:(lmao) We Are Water
It's a difficult task to keep yourself watered. Eight glasses of water a day is a minimum for us all and very few of us meet that watermark. Since we are mostly water, we need to continually replenish our lifestream and our body gives us clues when we get too dry. One sign that we need water is a headache. Lots of folks take an aspirin when their head begins to throb and they mistakenly believe the aspirin is the cause of the headache fading. Often the headache was a sign your body needed water and the water you drank to wash down the aspirin was the solution to the resolution of the headache.

Pee Pale!
Another clue that you're not getting enough water in your system is when you don't pee pale. Dark urine is usually a sign that your body needs more water to support the thorough cleansing of your body. Some medications can cause coloration of your urine, so if you're drinking eight glasses of water a day and your urine is still dark, consult a doctor. "

lol at pee pale!:lachen: :lachen:

wow. this is all so interesting. i've been considering detoxing for a while but I'm not really sure what to due. that colonix sounds hardcore, i'm not sure if i'm ready for that.

What about doing enemas- the natural ingredient kind, or even the coffee enema?

Are they good...bad...:confused: Do they help at all:confused: Is it the same thing:confused:

brandy said:
If you are interested in detoxyfying and expelling worms from your system check out this website blueherbs.co.uk if you live in Eurpoe or in the UK. If you live in the USA visit blessedherbs.com .

I've done the colon cleanse part of this detoxifying program before with a week long fast. It definitely did its job. I felt much better, and lost eight pounds in that time. Surprisingly I was never hungry. I have been considering the Para Cleansing Kit because I used to be a big meat eater, and I can only imagine. Might be a good way to start off the new year.

The key is not only detoxing but taking vitamins with a maximum absorbtion rate. Most vitamins are not absorbed very well and that is why they are considered "pee bullets". I had a friend who had intestinal problems and when they did a scope they found a clump of unabsorbed vitamins in her. Since then she switched and so have I. I now take vitality which has a 90% absorbtion rate compared to GNC which only has about a 20% rate. Right now I am on the colonix in order to start the new year right. I will finish on the 31st of this month. Take care Q

How do you find out about the absorption rate of vitamins? I never saw that on the labels, or am I not looking hard enough?

Are programs such as Dr. Natura more effective than Colon Hydrotherapy? I want to kill the wormies but I am way too scared of the bad taste of the products.

LipGlassHoney said:
Are programs such as Dr. Natura more effective than Colon Hydrotherapy? I want to kill the wormies but I am way too scared of the bad taste of the products.

the website has the response to your question and questions like that: www.drnatura.com

queeny20 said:
The key is not only detoxing but taking vitamins with a maximum absorbtion rate. Most vitamins are not absorbed very well and that is why they are considered "pee bullets". I had a friend who had intestinal problems and when they did a scope they found a clump of unabsorbed vitamins in her. Since then she switched and so have I. I now take vitality which has a 90% absorbtion rate compared to GNC which only has about a 20% rate. Right now I am on the colonix in order to start the new year right. I will finish on the 31st of this month. Take care Q

wow i didnt know that. I would like to find out about max absorbtion too.

queeny20 said:
I now take vitality which has a 90% absorbtion rate compared to GNC which only has about a 20% rate. Right now I am on the colonix in order to start the new year right. I will finish on the 31st of this month. Take care Q

Can you give us information on where you got the Vitality vitamins or a picture?

My Colonix arrived yesterday, I started this morning...I've committed to the 2 month plan, 3 if it goes well. ;)

Back