MARRIED LADIES: Does your DH look like you pictured he would?

lol

yes there is this guy that ive known for 7 years hes a Christian 1 year older than me just not my type lol. we hung out 3 weeks ago and we chilled. when i left him i didnt give him a hug because i didnt feel i needed too. needless to say we havent talked since. he has liked me since we met. i guess i wasnt what he was looking for either:lachen:.

girl, you never know.

You're so right. I'm getting it together and putting in the effort now. Last night I said:

Me: "What do you want from me/this relationship?"
Him: "I want whatever God has in his plan for us. I've always believed you are a magnificent woman...the kind of woman I want to grow old with"
Me: :blush::look:

Girl you know you're sprung! He is feeling you!!! Just enjoy it... I guarantee you that the husband you "imagined" having will look a lot more like him very soon... if he doesn't already :yep:

My husband does not look like what I held as my ideal. I knew him for close to a year b4 we started dating and never, ever looked at him in that way because he wasn't my type. He was much shorter, not as cute and had more of a stocky, muscular frame.

I had been dating my on again off again bf of many years who physically was very hot but gave me nothing I needed emotionally, spiritually and mentally. He was a real @sshole!!

I had to grow up, be less into my flesh and spend more time by myself to get really clear in what I needed in a mate. Once I reached this point I was open to being with the right man and things quickly progressed from there.

After many years of being married I am so happy and in love tht I can't imagine being with anyone else. I've seen my ex here and ther over the years and he looks so ugly and old to me and my husband still makes my heart beat faster!!! He's so cute to me now!!

When I was growing up I never knew what my husband would look like, the only thing I knew for certain was that he was going to be TALL. I didn't have any other preference than height. My friends and family thought that I was color struck because it seemed that most of my boyfriend's were lightskinned with curly hair but one thing that they failed to notice was at the time THOSE were the type of guys that were approaching ME. If *I* felt they were attractive then yeah I would date them...but did I have my heart set on marrying a lightskinned man? No :nono: The one delishly chocolate, tall brotha that I was in love with married a lightskinned female. :ohwell: After all these years every time he runs into my mother somewhere he always ask about me. :wallbash: :rolleyes:

My husband is brownskinned and more importantly (TO ME) TALL. :lick: So in answer to your question my husband looks exactly like I thought he would. :D:up:

Back