Marriage frustration...don't think I want to stay....(this is a vent)

avyance

I am never one to talk about my problems but I am battling with something that is really making me miserable..

My DH is miserable, I think he suffers from depression or something, I am not quite sure. But I am so tired of his angry outburst, his drunken harrassments, and etc...

I feel like I owe him, because he came to BCN to support my career, but I don't think I love him anymore....

I don't know what to do. I never wanted to get married, just to divorce later. But I feel that staying in this marriage is out of obligation and not out of love.

I really believe I have tried all that I can. But even with that I am not sure.....

I keep praying that God will show me the way, but it just seems that I keep seeing more and more reasons to get out of this relationship. So now I am just praying that God will see me through this and take this mountain out of my way with no hurt or harm to me or my son.

I really don't know what to do..............

I am never one to talk about my problems but I am battling with something that is really making me miserable..

My DH is miserable, I think he suffers from depression or something, I am not quite sure. But I am so tired of his angry outburst, his drunken harrassments, and etc...

I feel like I owe him, because he came to BCN to support my career, but I don't think I love him anymore....

I don't know what to do. I never wanted to get married, just to divorce later. But I feel that staying in this marriage is out of obligation and not out of love.

I really believe I have tried all that I can. But even with that I am not sure.....

I keep praying that God will show me the way, but it just seems that I keep seeing more and more reasons to get out of this relationship. So now I am just praying that God will see me through this and take this mountain out of my way with no hurt or harm to me or my son.

:bighug:
Be still and keep seeking God for what steps to take next. I can't imagine what you are feeling, but I will keep you and your son in my prayers!

I hope you find the answer that is right for you

Being honest with yourself and your feelings is the first step and being able to express them as they are is what is needed for you to find your way to the right answer and it will come to you if you listen to your heart (GOD) and follow it

I know too many people staying out of obligation vs love with somebody and they are miserable....It can't be a good place to be in

Have you tried to go to counseling? Even by yourself? Sometimes they can give you ideas on how to help him see that he needs help and how to communicate the effect of it on your marriage.

(((HUGS))) Just pray and make sure you take care of yourself and your baby. Sometimes when you're going through it(drama) you dont eat or exercise or whatever you normally do because the situation seems to take over your life and you feel depressed. I know its easier said than done but stay active, and rally around your support system... be it friends and family on here or IRL. You dont have to put you business out in the streets, but sometimes it feels like a huge weight off of your shoulders when you can just talk to someone freely without being judged.

Back