March Length Check!!

NikkiGirl

So, I am in the Hiplength Challenge. I posted this pic in there and just thought I would do a length check thread. I only took a couple of pics. It was late when I got done and DH was rolling his eyes at having to take more hair pics. LOL.

So here goes:

DSC03393.jpg

Thanks for looking. :grin:

your hair is beautiful! I love the layers and the curls.

what is your key to success? low manipulation, Protective styling? spill the beans??

Wow, how beautiful! Such noticeable growth. I love the curls. Did you achieve that with rollers or curling iron?

Love your hair, now please share your secrets : )

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Long Hair Care Forum App

your hair is beautiful! I love the layers and the curls.

what is your key to success? low manipulation, Protective styling? spill the beans??

I would say low manipulation and protective styling has been my best friends. Honestly, this is going to sound horrible, but when I go on PS sprees I don't comb at all. I just brush the edges, bun, and go. And I make sure to keep the ends moisturized and that's really it. :yep:

Wow, how beautiful! Such noticeable growth. I love the curls. Did you achieve that with rollers or curling iron?

I do the curls with my flatiron. I have a Sedu. I run it through to get it straight and then one extra time to curl the ends. :grin: Its really very easy and a lot faster than straightening and then using a curling iron.

Love your hair, now please share your secrets : )

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Well, I PS everyday. It gets a little boring, but I keep it up because it works. I also co-wash three times a week, usually. I haven't really deep conditioned in a while. But I will do that once in a while. But I honestly think working out and doing protein shakes have really made the biggest difference as far as growth goes. The buns, conditioning etc is more for retention! I hope this is helpful.

Back