March APL Class Graduates!

davisbr88

I know @MsLizziA usually makes these threads but I haven't seen one for March yet!
Anyway, I officially made APL and want to know who else graduated this month!!!

Photo+on+2011-03-17+at+12.56+%25232.jpg

Photo+on+2011-03-17+at+12.52.jpg

I posted pics with and without the clip because I didn't straighten my roots completely, but I made it either way! More details here.
Post your pics, graduates, and let's celebrate!!!!
:dance7:

ETA: I FINALLY have a 6-month comparison shot (Sept 2010 v March 2011):
Picnik+collage.jpg

Last edited:
Question: Is APL determined by only measuring the hair from the back? I tend to bring my longest layer to the front and see where it falls. I seem to be right at APL but I can't reach to stretch it out down my back :ohwell:. Only my longest layer is potentially APL so I am not even sure if I can claim to be a Graduate.

Congratulations. And thanks for posting this. I love to see all the graduates in one thread.

Question: Is APL determined by only measuring the hair from the back? I tend to bring my longest layer to the front and see where it falls. I seem to be right at APL but I can't reach to stretch it out down my back :ohwell:. Only my longest layer is potentially APL so I am not even sure if I can claim to be a Graduate.

I measure from the back, using my bottom layer as a guide because I haven't had my hair shaped since the BC, so all of my hair is the same length all the way around, which results in pretty drastic layers. Obviously 6" from my nape versus 6" from my hairline will be very different, so I go by my back layer, because otherwise, it would take forever for me to make any milestones.... lol.

:party::dance7:Congrats!!!

I should be there by month's end hopefully. I'm fighting urge to measure now since you posted these though :lol:

Thanks again, ladies!
I KNOW there has got to be more graduates... don't leave me all out here by my lonesome!!!!

Noice!
Congrats on the milestone!

Peeped the blog too, & I'm making a variation of that cookie sandwich tonight.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Back