Manetabolism Users!

Yesterday on instagram i posted an update to my nails. I didnt tag the mane choice in the picture, I just typed a hashtag with them in it.

I guess they did a search and reposted on their page. Tell me why when some folks commented that their nails grown faster on their own, they took the picture down ?

I dont mind taking the picture down , its not like I asked you to post it anyways. It just made me feel like, you only want pictures up that seem like folks get extreme growth. So I feel leery about giving them any other free advertising.

My nails grow fast on their own but they tend to break quick. With a HSN supplement they grow quick and retain the length.

I will finish my 3 month supply and I'm thinking thats it for me. smh.

shawnyblazes that's dumb because everyone has their own growth rate. Lol they'd never put my measly .5" on there. But it's a lot for me. Smh

I would ask them about it.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Me either :nono:. I bought a total of 6 bottles and still have 3 left :perplexed. I really had high hopes for this vitamin seeing all the reviews and progress pics, but just not happening for me. I guess I'm not deficient in the listed ingredients. Guess I'll finish these 3 bottles and hope for a breakthrough. Even still, I will not be repurchasing.

I'm out. I didn't see any growth and my hairs going through some thangs.

So thats 2 people who it hasn't worked for and 3 or 4 who it definitely has?
So currently it's about a 66% success rate?

Nails are growing quickly. I keep cutting them to keep them down. My bangs have grown .5" per month so far. I have three more days of my 2nd bottle. I can't find my third one since I moved out of state. :nono: I might go ahead and purchase one more.

Finished my second bottle, waiting for my third and forth bottle to turn up. It's been two weeks so far! Super slow.

Just a quick update!! I've been taking Manetabolism and Hairfinity for about three months now. I wear weaves as a protective style. Here's my two month growth taking Hairfinity:

image-907774981.jpg

Now, here's my two month growth in the most recent weave. I got my weave on May 3rd so yesterday was two months:

image-1931747776.jpg

image-1055113535.jpg

image-1085836879.jpg

PLEASE RUN TO GET THESE VITAMINS IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!!

I may take advantage of the 30% off sale. Code: JULY4SAVE

ETA: I will do a length check in another couple weeks. It will have been about three months then.

Last edited:
So has it worked for you? Is it more than your average growth rate?
Yes because I was taking hairfinity before I got on manetabolism and I switched because I didn't seem to be achieving the same results that I used to and I felt they changed the formula possibly with more celebrity promoters/endorsements. So when I made the switch to manetabolism I made sure to take a starting picture. Not only did I see growth faster than my average, my growth was also faster than with hairfinity and as an added bonus my nails and eyelashes/brows grew. (My nails grow fine but they break and chip a lot) so my nails retaining length is impressive to me my eyelashes grew with hairfinity too so that wasn't as impressive. It's def worth trying out to see if it works for you if you have slow growth or just want to speed it up but just be prepared for it because i did have some skin issues but idc about that because my skin always has issues.

Still faithfully taking my Manetabolism daily. I will share the results on August 15th when I will flat iron and do an official length check.

I just ordered 2 bottles Friday and they should be delivered Monday. I don't know if I want to start taking them immediately or if I want to wait until I've installed some braids and used up some of my topical growth aids.

My weave was taken out today so I am posting progress photos in all of my subscribed threads :-) On the left side of each photo- weave take down, wash, condition, and flatiron on April 29th On the right side of each photo--weave take down, wash, condition, flatiron, and 1/4 to 1/2 inch trim on July 7th image-2788301355.jpg image-3643949977.jpg I'm going back in a weave on July 11th and I will keep it until September

My weave was taken out today so I am posting progress photos in all of my subscribed threads :-) On the left side of each photo- weave take down, wash, condition, and flatiron on April 29th On the right side of each photo--weave take down, wash, condition, flatiron, and 1/4 to 1/2 inch trim on July 7th I'm going back in a weave on July 11th and I will keep it until September

Great growth and thickness!!

Ok so I am in my first week of taking Manetabolism. Does anyone else notice an increase in energy? I love it as I have not had my normal coffee and feel amazing! I just ordered another bottle, shipping last time was in 4 days and I am all the way in Hawaii which is impressive. Will take after pics after a month since I am just under a wig.

Still waiting for a response from customer service. My tracking number says my pills were delivered today in Washington DC!!!!!! .... I live in Toronto, Canada. Just my luck :(

I started taking my pills on 7/8. I'll post comparison pics when I finish the bottle. I've been having trouble swallowing these so I might not re-order even if I get a lot of growth.

Finally got mine delivered and only one bottle turned up!
The problem is that because I live in the UK I had to pay £13 to pick it up, so if they just send me another i'll be paying another £13!

Hoping I'll get some sort of refund.

Going to flat iron today and post my 62 day update. Also, I graduate tomorrow! Wish me luck :)

Back