2015 Manetabolism Vitamin Challenge

I want to join you ladies, I took my first pill today after taking a break. I have two bottles of the old formula. Where are you ladies getting your length check shirts from?

I started my single bottle of the original formula yesterday. I'm going to order 2 bottles of the Plus so that I can have it when this runs out.

Has anyone noticed increased energy when taking these?

I want to join you ladies, I took my first pill today after taking a break. I have two bottles of the old formula. Where are you ladies getting your length check shirts from?

I ordered it from their website.

I'm not familiar with these pills whats the deal with them? Do they help better than any of the msm based products

My hair has grown significantly since starting these vitamins. I also don't break out with these like I have with other hair vitamins. Can't speak on whether or not their better than msm products though
I started my single bottle of the original formula yesterday. I'm going to order 2 bottles of the Plus so that I can have it when this runs out.

Has anyone noticed increased energy when taking these?

No :-( And i read that some ppl do get an enery boost due to the B12 but this hasn't been my case. I really need something for energy as I'm always tired.

Hey y'all! Imma hop up in y'all's challenge! I just finished my second bottle of hairfinity Friday. Wanted to try this so I ordered and got my manetabolism today! Gotta love Amazons Sunday delivery! Anyhow here is my starting pic/results from hairfinity... First taken 2/15 second taken today 5/3image.jpg

Let's see what making the mane choice does for me!

Just started bottle number 8. I totally forgot to ask my beautician to take my length check pics after my blow out. Next thing I knew she was braiding my hair :-( my next appointment is at the end of the month so that's when my next check will be.

But of course I'm still getting great growth. And my stylist said my hair is getting thicker. I'm also doing weekly coffee rinses so less shedding = more hair on my head.

I just really wish my edges would start growing like the rest of my hair. The hairs have been the same short length for years. I'm Using jbco/emu oil/essential oils to hopefully stimulate my follicles and then maybe the Manetabolism will
Kick in.

Just started bottle number 8. I totally forgot to ask my beautician to take my length check pics after my blow out. Next thing I knew she was braiding my hair :-( my next appointment is at the end of the month so that's when my next check will be.

But of course I'm still getting great growth. And my stylist said my hair is getting thicker. I'm also doing weekly coffee rinses so less shedding = more hair on my head.

I just really wish my edges would start growing like the rest of my hair. The hairs have been the same short length for years. I'm Using jbco/emu oil/essential oils to hopefully stimulate my follicles and then maybe the Manetabolism will
Kick in.
Try WGHO it's helping my thin spot come in.

I've been taking this going on 5 months now. I have not been tracking progress though so honestly, not sure how much growth I've accumulated since I started taking this.

I recently got a cut after 4 months, and while my stylist cut about an inch at the most for shaping/layering purposes, I was a little freaked out at first, but in the end I still have a significant amount of length which leaves me to believe I had a good amount of hair growth since my last trim 4 months ago.

I have added a b-complex since I still have bottles of the old formula and am also taking a Krill oil supplement daily.

I made a month on May 8th but I haven't done anything to my hair. Just been wearing it in a puff. I will at least get a shot of my edges to post. I will do that Monday when I wash my hair before getting it braided up again.

Okay so I have progress pictures to upload but I have no idea how to do it since the site updated.

i can't attach it from my phone anymore so I sent the picture to my email address and then downloaded the picture to my computer. When I try to upload it from my computer I get an error message. I tried converting the picture from jpeg to pdf. It's weird because I uploaded the picture about her mother's day sale just fine.

Any help would be much appreciated. Not sure what I'm doing wrong :-(

Edit: Okay so maybe my file is too big. let me figure out how to skrink it

Last edited:
Okay I figured it out. My photo was too big. My pictures are attached. My sister was too lazy to actually stand up and get a good grab at my hair so sorry about that :-( Left is Feb 28th. Right is today May 19th. If my sister had put more of an effort in I'd probably be right at the 3 inch line lol.
I'm finally getting my hair flat ironed tomorrow after going back and forth about it for like two months. I'll post my picture of my flat ironed hair from day one and then tomorrow.

About halfway done with my 8th bottle.

Attachments

• phpO8J79JPM.jpg
    phpO8J79JPM.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 114
Finally flat ironed my hair! First flat iron is Oct 4th..which is the first day I started Manetabolism. I got a fresh press and trim the day I started. The breakouts are from the GNC ultranourishair vitamins I was taking up until starting Manetabolism.

Fast forward to today May 20th...about 7 1/2 months later. The after picture in the chair is before my trim. Pleased with my results.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 112
Hi ladies I think I will join this challenge. I am on month 4 going on 5 . I cannot do a length check because my hair is in braids and I plan to keep my hair in braid s until July. Ism not sure if I will continue after the 6 months. I think the tabs has been messing with my monthly.

I'm almost done with my current bottle. I'm pretty sure she'll have a July 4th sale, so I'll buy a few bottles then.

Back