Manetabolism Users!

That's crazy Channy31. They definitely need to refund that bottle. That happened with my first order. I ordered three bottles, but only received two. She apologized and promptly sent me a new bottle that same day. So I don't know why they're taking so long. I would contact them again.

That's crazy Channy31. They definitely need to refund that bottle. That happened with my first order. I ordered three bottles, but only received two. She apologized and promptly sent me a new bottle that same day. So I don't know why they're taking so long. I would contact them again.

My Email has finally been forwarded to someone higher up, and she is basically asking the owner (courtneynaturalhair) what to do. I think it's probably because they have never had to give a refund for bad customer service or something.

Checking in. Still taking daily. My nails are growing like crazy. I'm always having to cut them and they are strong. I will check hair probably by September.

My Email has finally been forwarded to someone higher up, and she is basically asking the owner (courtneynaturalhair) what to do. I think it's probably because they have never had to give a refund for bad customer service or something.

You should file a claim with PayPal!

Starting back up! Checking in for today! #1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using LHCF excuse any typos do not use my photos please!!!

Checking in for 7/22 - 7/28. I have 9 more days to go. Even though I'm getting growth from these, I'm not taking the second bottle. I have a hard time swallowing pills unless they are the size of a 200mg ibuprofen so taking these everyday is really hard for me. Biotin and a B-Complex would be better for me since they are smaller. I'll finish this bottle and find someone to give the second one away.

I have been on these pills for about a week. Sadly Iam going to stop taking them. It's making my face breakout horribly, and I never break out in these big angry bumps. I hope it continues to work for you ladies on it. Back to the drawing board for me :(

I was supposed to take my last dose Wednesday but I forgot so I took it yesterday. I will take pics of the growth I got in my twists Sunday. It looks like more than an inch.

Mane Event

I started on 7/8/14 and finished my bottle on 8/6/14 (really 8/8) so it was a month. I didn't do anything else that would possibly contribute to hair growth so I could see how my hair responded to these vitamins.

Ive been taking these for about 3 weeks (had to count my pills--9 days left) while drinking 3 liters of water a day-- no break outs. I had my hair braided under a u-part wig and I could tell that I got some growth but I didnt expect the growth to be as much as it is-- an inch! Lol ive used hairfinity as well but I will never stop manetabolism. I wish I had of taken pics to track it.

Eta- there was a lot of shedding when I detangled. If I can find something to combat that all will be well =)

Last edited:
FYI--Free shipping is happening now.

It's a back to school special. Not sure how long it will be going on...the site didn't specify.

Here are the pics of my progress. It looks like a little more than an inch but I'm not sure. My fingers are gripping the base of the twists. I have more growth in some places than others due to the different angles I used to install my twists. I noticed that these did absolutely nothing for my nails and did not affect my skin at all.

photo 1(1).JPG

photo 2(1).JPG

photo 3.JPG

Finished my third bottle. Took first dose of fourth bottle today.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

I've been getting about .5/month. I usually don't grow this fast. I'm a slow grower. I haven't taken a lc pic this month.

GREAT PROGRESS!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Thanks! I took out my twists today and my nape is (finally) almost full shoulder length and my the hair at my temples is .5" from my collarbone. I'm tempted to take this second bottle I have but I can't stand the thought of swallowing another bottle of pills.

Last edited:
Back