Make the guy want to chase you...

In my experience, the guys who chased me ended up staying crazy about me throughout the relationship. The guys I chased (or let things cool off with then stopped "playing it cool" when he wasn't responding) ended up being lukewarm or on/off crazy about me throughout the relationship.

^^^And there you have it. I can't tell you how many times I have heard that same sentiment on the board and off.

I really think we as women need to chill out and let the guy come to us. That way we'll see if he's serious about us or not. If he's not, he'll fade out because he did not put in the work to keep our attention. Not a big deal because there's more where he came from. All of the posts on the RF where women are in happy relationships with their SOs and especially the happily married women here say the same thing. The man pursued and he did not give up the chase even though they made it difficult. Some women might have made the first move but after that, it was up to the man. All of these happily attached women cannot be wrong.

And this is the bottom line... When a man is ready and wants you-aint no stopping him. Women should be able to chillax naturally because the dude will be all over the case and so there will be no room for doubt because you will just know and feel so secure.:yep:

This! It is hard to not say too much but once you resist the urge you will create an air of mystery around and fascination (a bit cheesy but there you go :grin:).

who doesn't love it when, after the man has bestowed many compliments on you and you finally give return one, he responds like this:

smiling_boy.jpg
:lol: like a little boy who is so happy you like him back. I think it's cute.

Who wants a guy to respond like: :look:
shifty%20eyes.gif
when you tell him out of the blue how much you like him, when he hasn't even expressed those feelings to you first?

Not fun.

I agree with this! I notice that the men who are most likely to accuse women of "playing games" usually are the men who enjoy sowing their wild oats with as many women as possible. But if a woman suddenly wants to make him work to get her, instead of doing so, he'll say, "Oh she's playing games."

No, she's setting a standard for herself as to how she expects to be treated. These types of men don't like it when they feel that the power is NOT in their hands.

So, it's only playing games when THEY aren't in control.

This was like
light-bulb.jpg

Back