LONG/RELAXED vs. LONG/NATURAL

WAKE UP Long and Relaxed OR Long and Natural???

• Long & Relaxed (I ACCEPT THAT I CAN NEVER GO NATURAL)

Votes: 194 25.5%
  • Long & Natural (I ACCEPT THAT I CAN NEVER GET A RELAXER)

Votes: 567 74.5%

• Total voters
I chose relaxer. I cant even try to imagine what it would be like to straighten MBL natural hair with my texture. lol.

long and relaxed because i love the lack and DIFFERENT type of versatility that relaxed hair provides for me. i love natural hair but i am not somebody who wants to put the time and effort into caring for it.

Long + Relaxed for me..

If i woke up with MBL Natural, I'd panic straight away. My thought? 'how my supposed to detangle all this'

I voted L&R b/c I like my hair texlaxed. the manageability is incredible as well as the flexibility.
I found the poll too restrictive b/c I am too fickle and don't use the words never when it comes to my hair. Six years down the road I may want a bone straight relaxer or go totally relaxer free. I need options!!!!!

I'd take long and natural (no matter what I plan to do in the future) because of the versatility. Might be some extra man power needed to get the deed done, but you have more options.

I voted Long and Natural. I don't like feeling trapped, also I like to cover/color my greys so, that's enough chemical damage for me.

Long and natural of course! No contest! Straightened natural hair looks way thicker and healthier than long, relaxed hair in my opinion.

Both are beautiful especially when the hair is healthy, but for now I am in the adventure of Long and Natural and all the exciting things that come with it.

Woooohoooo!!!!!!

I want to be really long.....going for the elusive green 4 leaf clover, somewhere over the rainbow with a pot of gold, pixie fairy and her dust of being a 4B with natural thigh length hair. I want to show the world that this is possible. I have been inspired in the last two days. :)

Long and Natural! I love the fact that if I want to straighten my hair one day, I can. If I want to go au naturale the next, I can do that too! I love the versatility of natural hair. It is definitly a bit more work than relaxed hair but I would not go back to chemically straightening my hair ever again.

Definitely long and natural. I don't have a problem detangling my hair now and I have lots of time between now and MBL to get used to it. I can't wait for the day.

I was long and relaxed and long and natural...

my hair never got totally bone straight..I always had that curly and wave pattern going on.
Even when I went to the salon.

I basically transitioned without ever doing a big chop.
My hair behaves just about the same way it did when I was relaxed.

So to me no comparison besides my hair is alot healthier natural and its growing faster.

I am natural and never relaxed before. I voted stay natural. I don't mind i do not want to relax if i had long natural hair id be cool. If i want a change i can straighten it.

Last edited:
Back