Long Hair Sighting

Lindy

I was at the mall tonight and spotted a girl with hair that was BELOW her butt!! I mean, it was like mid-thigh. She was white or maybe Hispanic; young & cute and was wearing it back in a real loose ponytail with another tie down in the middle of the length. WOW, can you imagine what a conversation piece that is whenever she goes anywhere? All I could do was stare. Her boyfriend turned around and caught me scoping; I was like "OOPS!!"
blush.gif
He probably thought I was checking out her butt or something!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well, I *ALMOST* had a sighting a few wks ago... i was in the toy section of Walmart & saw this black lady with below bra clasp length. Well, she was telling me how beautiful my daughter is.... then she kneeled down to my daughter's level & I saw her tracks. Dang, I wanted that to be her hair, cuz it was really pretty...& so was she. Oh well...
ohwell.gif

there's a japanese girl at work. her hair is at her knees. i personally think she could trim a couple of inches because it's stringy at the bottom.

ANYWAY... i've been dying to take a pic of her hair. i just can't think of a non-stalking way to ask her.
grin.gif
any suggestions?

[ QUOTE ]
there's a japanese girl at work. her hair is at her knees. i personally think she could trim a couple of inches because it's stringy at the bottom.

ANYWAY... i've been dying to take a pic of her hair. i just can't think of a non-stalking way to ask her .
grin.gif
any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif

Adrienne,

Maybe you can just tell her that growing out your hair is a hobby or something. You never know, she may be able to relate. It's worth a shot.

Adrienne,
And if she's camera shy, tell her you just want a picture showing her length no face shot necessary. And if you can get away with it, do an interview for haircare tips!

[ QUOTE ]
I was at the mall tonight and spotted a girl with hair that was BELOW her butt!! I mean, it was like mid-thigh. She was white or maybe Hispanic; young & cute and was wearing it back in a real loose ponytail with another tie down in the middle of the length. WOW, can you imagine what a conversation piece that is whenever she goes anywhere? All I could do was stare. Her boyfriend turned around and caught me scoping; I was like "OOPS!!"
blush.gif
He probably thought I was checking out her butt or something!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If her hair was below her butt, he probably knew you were looking at it and not her butt, lol. Just think, they probably are used to people looking at it. Cause hair passed the rare, has to cause people to do a double take or somethin'lol

Lol, there were many pics at that site and it made me feel the same way. It's just too dayum long. I wonder if she needs help washing it... Too much work!!

I was on the line for a ride in EPCOT back a few weeks and there was a black lady with her two kids in front of me. The lady's hair was classic length and her kids were bra strap length. The whole time I was staring, Jon kept asking if I was talking to him or to the lady's hair.

[ QUOTE ]
I was on the line for a ride in EPCOT back a few weeks and there was a black lady with her two kids in front of me. The lady's hair was classic length and her kids were bra strap length. The whole time I was staring, Jon kept asking if I was talking to him or to the lady's hair.

[/ QUOTE ]
laugh.gif

dang, i'm SO mad! we had this "luau" at work today. they had a hula hoop contest, and Penny (girl with long hair) was in it. this would have been the perfect opportunity to get a shot under the guise of taking pics of everyone. lol! i wish i knew her better or at least knew someone that knows her well, but i guess i'm just gonna have to seem like a stalker.

yall know that most people do not understand our hobby.
laugh.gif
hopefully i'll be posting a pic soon. wish me luck!

i once saw a white lady at mcDonalds with extremely long wavy hair it was so long it was unrealistic and I thought it was a weave then..but now I see there are some folks that actually want their hair this long..

[ QUOTE ]

ANYWAY... i've been dying to take a pic of her hair. i just can't think of a non-stalking way to ask her.
grin.gif
any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]
you sound like the creppy guy in charlie's angels. lol
sekret.gif

Back