libra woman

JassyMo

And scorpio man in a relationship. I've been with my SO for four years now and I'm also currently six months pregnant, were both happy about it as well. We often feud on soooo many things leading into a debate or even a argument. We both spit out fire and have very fiery tempers. My temper isn't as bad bcuz I don't easily get upset but its like he has a trigger button. Anywho, he says I'm like clockwork with getting on him and how I like to argue and that I don't appreciate him. My take is like one, I don't have to say good job and express my feelings about EVERYTHING. Two, if I feel like im passionate in what I'm saying and I believe in it to the point where I just don't see it it way why does that have to be a problem? Why can't he agree to disagree? I really don't like arguing, I just have a strong opinion. He also says I'm selfish, self centered and its a all about me world lol. Anyone have any thoughts?

My bday is October 15
His bday November 05

Don't do it. Reconsider. Leave it alone. Trust me.

I don't base relationships off signs, but (as a Libra woman) I know firsthand Scorpios and Libras just don't match. It's too violatile.

Im a libra. Sometimes two people just dont "get" each other. Sometimes that reason is because of signs. Either way it sounds like you all have very different temperments

I never dated a Scorpio but I knew a Scorpio and he was self centered, he would demand attention. But I didn't hear you say your SO demands attention so really can't say is he confused with himself. But if the zodiac thing is true and your just like me libra, october 11th you are very nice and will majority of the time do for someone else before you do for your own self. I don't know what to say but you need to settle this before the baby comes. Because if he thought you was selfish he should of did everything in his power not to have a baby with you. Because selfish and parent should not be in the same sentence

I try to look at signs to get ideas but I don't use them to totally define the person. I've dated Scorpios (I'm a Libra) and I'm friends with them and on a general level they are feisty, lol. People just want to be understood; so yea never mind the sign things because at the end of the day you are two people preparing to have a child. You guys should really sit down and talk about your issues. Discuss the things that bother you and how you guys think you can work on it. It sounds cliche but communication is so important.

Back