Dating a Libra Man

Hey Ladies with experience with Libra men what is your outlook on these guys? The guy im enchanted with is a libra, very smart, worldly but i still cant figure him out, he says i never will...he sometimes has days where he is so preoccupied with work that im left to wonder how he really feels then he comes back to reality:lachen:....i really like him and we get along really well, actually im going to see him this weekend coming up :lick:, just want to know what any of you ladies already know about these fly men.

Oh by the way im a taurus, if it matters.
I’m a Taurus and I love Libra men. They are so enchanting, but also can get very annoying, but in a fun way, and they have a faint hint of absolute jerk in their personalities, which I like. One of my my soul mates is a Libra (I believe we all have many). They just understand me like no one else and instant familiarity.

My dad is also a Libra so that could be why I’m attracted to them. My dad is awesome.

My SO is a Libra. And Im a Taurus. The above comments are about right. So far he's the best relationship ever.

Last edited:
I’m a Libra and my kid’s father is a Taurus. Worst mistake I ever made. The man, not the kid. I don’t think I’ve ever dated a Libra man.

My SO is a Libra. My mom is a Libra/Scorpio Rising and he’s a lot like her. They’re even in the same profession and went to the same grad school. We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary.

So far he’s the best man I could’ve prayed for. Most of our differences are complimentary and dealing with them helps us grow as individuals. Like he likes to socialize a lot and I don’t. I can withdraw even when I shouldn’t. I teach him to pull back sometimes and he’s taught me to open up.

Back