Dating a Libra Man

Libra men are good in bed. :look:

I'm a Libra too. And the Libra-Libra combo is sorta like dating yourself. We got along wonderfully, we kept each other laughing and entertained, I loved him to death, but neither one of us could make a decision about our relationship to save our lives, so we eventually parted ways. I still miss the sex though. :lick: :look:

I've never dated a Taurus before... Hmmm.... interesting.

I'm sorry but this was funny. I suffer from the libra indecisiveness so I guess me dating a fellow libra is out of the question.

He'd be like, well what do you wanna eat tonight?

Me: I don't know. What do you wanna eat?
Him: I dont know, whatever you wanna eat.

:lachen:

:lachen: ...so this libra popped up after 2 months.....all i could do was laugh...man.......we are still cool though.......

^^^ Ditto!
indecisive, materialistic, whoremonger, liar...
the only good thing was the sex which is neva enough.

i experienced this....i cant speak for anything else...i have no facts...but i can say that this particular dude did act mighty suspicious at times.....

girl they are soooo good for popping back up. the libra male that i know just happened to pop back up after 5 years. yuk. i told him he should have stayed lost.

right :lachen::lachen:...im up on game.....he sold me a story...i was like yeah um huh :yep: :nono:....he is a good guy so we will always be friends but damn...im not dumb.

Libras and tauruses get along very well, almost like 2 sides of the same coin. I'm a libra and 2 of my best friends are tauruses. I've liked/dated 3 libra men. what they all had in common: Really good looking, very popular with women (and people in general), very charming, cares about how they look, really laid back, takes a lot to get them mad but once they get mad they stay mad. Loves to be right, hates apologizing, hates being told what to do and does everything to avoid arguments. love to give advice so ask.

It didnt work out with these men cause i'm the exact same way. i mean, who's gonna apologize when neither party want to admit they're wrong? All men are different and some of them have none of these characteristics. Get to him as a person and take it from there.

I take signs/compatability at face value but I saw this thread floating around and I decided to look up his sign. My SO is a Libra on the edge of the sign- 9/23. Besides being attractive, charming, loves to give advice and caring about how he looks he's is the complete opposite of all of those other traits. I have heard that being on the edge of a sign can cause some of these things. I looked up some of the traits of a Virgo and he seems to havea mix of both signs. Does anyone know if there is any truth to that?

Libra men are good in bed. :look:

I'm a Libra too. And the Libra-Libra combo is sorta like dating yourself. We got along wonderfully, we kept each other laughing and entertained, I loved him to death, but neither one of us could make a decision about our relationship to save our lives, so we eventually parted ways. I still miss the sex though. :lick: :look:

I've never dated a Taurus before... Hmmm.... interesting.

Well that's good to hear! :grin:

I don't know about Libras...but I can tell you about a Da*n Virgo...:rolleyes:
lol...i think ive dated about five of them...

SO is a Libra... and I've dated others before. Bottomline, a sign is the wrong way to determine a man.

If I determined my fit with SO (even though Im an AQ) based off his sign alone, I would have ran. Libras are supposed to be fickle whores, but he and my Libra friend's Libra fiancee are the most faithful people we know ... and she's played him several times before.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Ya'll should have warned me. I was feeling ol' dude until he stood me up tonight. Decided that spending time with friends took precedence.

And the description given describes him to a T. Though, I must admit that I want to test the "good sex" theory. :look: :look:

But, alas, I decided to cease all ties.

SO is a Libra... and I've dated others before. Bottomline, a sign is the wrong way to determine a man.

If I determined my fit with SO (even though Im an AQ) based off his sign alone, I would have ran. Libras are supposed to be fickle whores, but he and my Libra friend's Libra fiancee are the most faithful people we know ... and she's played him several times before.

If you determined your fit with SO based off of signs, then you'd be a PERFECT fit. AQ and LIB are strong love signs. And it sounds like you guys are doing well.

If you determined your fit with SO based off of signs, then you'd be a PERFECT fit. AQ and LIB are strong love signs. And it sounds like you guys are doing well.

Yes... we're supposed to be and in THIS case we are... but I've met too many Doglike, UGLY Libras... I mean seriously... unkempt and all. The ones I did have fun with would disappear on and off and we were just friends... so it was like, "Why would I take you seriously?"

My off the charts chemistry was always with Tauruses, Pisces and Aries... while it lasted lmao.

And my Libra is very particular... and slow to move, but it's somewhat deliberate as opposed to just confused. Once his mind is made, it's just MADE.

I would love for my Libra ex-man to pop back up. I'm just waiting for his marriage to be over. J/K :lachen: :look:

There's a new guy in the pic and he's a Taurus. If this one works out, we'll see firsthand about the Libra-Taurus connection.

I take signs/compatability at face value but I saw this thread floating around and I decided to look up his sign. My SO is a Libra on the edge of the sign- 9/23. Besides being attractive, charming, loves to give advice and caring about how he looks he's is the complete opposite of all of those other traits. I have heard that being on the edge of a sign can cause some of these things. I looked up some of the traits of a Virgo and he seems to havea mix of both signs. Does anyone know if there is any truth to that?
yep i hear that a lot.

My bf is a Libra and like other ppl have said he can be pretty indecisive especially about what he wants in life..i'm a scorpio so sometimes i can get a bit bossy and he haaaates it cuz he doesn't like ppl tellin him what to do. On the other hand, he tries to avoid arguments as much as possible..i broke his trust one time and it took him about a yr to calm down his insecurity..he's really good with his hands..n really incredibly adventurous lol..specially in bed :lachen:. he really likes pedicures and manicures even more than i do and gives me, his sis and his mom fashion advice hahaha...ooh and he is very close to and protective of all the ladies in his life.

my ex was a libra. i could never figure him out never will. im a leo. he hated arguments and i need to always being right. the sun rises and falls on me lol. sex was good but that was about it, we just cant be together. oh yea and his friends were always and will always be more important thats another reason we couldnt be together.

I'm a scorpio and the guy I'm getting interested in is a Libra. He's not materialistic or into appearances though.... I like that about him. He's kinda rough around the edges. The only thing about him is that I never know what he's thinking or where he's going with anything. He hides his emotions really well.... I can't read him so I have to take everything his says at face value. I don't even know if he's feeling me or not. :ohwell:

But he's very simple, honest, and real man's man. And cute.

I know a couple of Libras and they seem to really like their freedom. Step on that and they will run for dear life:lachen:
oh and they are close with their money:ohwell:
clean and dress nice but messy in the house
love to travel and go out, adventurous and have a good time
can harbor resentment from the past-which causes them to be the way the are in the present-They dont stress it but at the same time never get over it.
FLIRT
generally good people but always all over the place so you get kinda confused to what they motives are

I know a couple of Libras and they seem to really like their freedom. Step on that and they will run for dear life:lachen:
can harbor resentment from the past-which causes them to be the way the are in the present-They dont stress it but at the same time never get over it.
FLIRT
generally good people but always all over the place so you get kinda confused to what they motives are

I agree with this. The two Libras I dated were like this (except for the messy house).

If you are the jealous and/or insecure type, do not date a Libra man. He is a flirt, loves to be the center of attention and tends to know a lot of women.

FLIRT

I'm a libra and the bolded is extremely true for me.

I'm talking to a dude who is a libra right now. i've only known him about 4 months and dont see us talking much longer. we just don't have that connection/chemistry and not a lot in common. i think i'm draggin my feet on letting him go bc he's so fine :lachen:

He is an attractive guy and knows it. He is very confident but I wouldn't say arrogant although he rides that line sometimes. Likes to dress nice and takes pride in his appearance. has a ton of female friends and is a big flirt. Although he claims to never have cheated on any of his girlfriends. He seems to have gotten the okey doke in the past w/ some of his exes and needs to let that ish go. He seems like a good dude w/his morals in tact. He's a mans' man. Not afraid to get his hands dirty at all. He's also intelligent, but in a more practical way than myself (I am willing to admit that I am more book smart). He is Mr. Social/Life of the Party and has been popular and well liked all of his life. Also, i may be wrong about this but i sense a little selfishness/undependable. He seems like he is fairly nice on a surface level, but if u really needed him for something, you might not get it or he would drag his feet w/it.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Ya'll should have warned me. I was feeling ol' dude until he stood me up tonight. Decided that spending time with friends took precedence.

And the description given describes him to a T. Though, I must admit that I want to test the "good sex" theory. :look: :look:

But, alas, I decided to cease all ties.

I hate to bump old threads but the libra guy I dated, or attempted to date was like this. I would make plans with him and the he would blow me off at the last minute. The last straw waa me expressing to him that I still had a romantic interest in him and that I wanted to know if he still had a romantic interest in me. We were supposed to meet the following weekend. Then the day before we were supposed to meet he tells me to come another time because he wants to party.

When I stopped contacting him he really had the nerve to ask me why I didn’t contact or make plans with him anymore. I gave him an explanation and he pretty much tried to blame me.

It was funny in the end bc he had orders to move to Japan for 2 yrs. Within 2 months of his move date all of a sudden out of no where there is this all out effort to talk to me, see how I’m doing, and meeting up with me. But I was way over him at that point.

They definitely wear their heart on their sleeve and are very forward if they like you. The problem is they probably have 1-2 other women they are entertaining/have interest in. They’re indicisive and seem to like having options they string along. They also seem to like to have this appearance of being available in case someone else comes into the picture.

They guy I dealt with was definitely a ho; which I see that a lot of libra men seem to be. And he had 2 baby mamas (I found out about the second child after I gave up) so I probably dodged a bullet. I know he was formerly a swinger that would engage in “organized activities.” Although he didn’t engage in that anymore he was still very much into casual sex; something I came to find out after I stopped dealing with him.

He’s still a cool guy, but he was my far my worst “dating” experience.

I keep attracting Geminis that I don’t want either. Why can’t I find anymore Taurus and Capricorns :-( ...I don’t want club rat thots

Back