• WL

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • HL

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • TBL

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My hair was MBL last January and is still MBL now after a year of trims. I hope to finally get to WL by the end of the year.

How long is your hair J2014? I'm BSB/BSL How long was your hair J2013? I believe I was just beyond shoulder length reaching for armpit.

Last edited:
Shoulder length. It'll probably be that way for about half they year until I thicken it up because I don't want to have longer, stringy looking hair.

APL 2012 BSB/BSL 2013

ETA: I guess I must have retained a little something after all :grin:, I suffer with that hairnorexia thing that's been going around :look:

Last edited:
J2013: grazing APL
J2014: grazing BSL

Sent from Atop of my throne, in a kingdom where long-haired bad b**ches rule ;)

My hair was APL in January of 2013. The ends were pretty raggedy. I chopped 4" off impulsively one day. Just trimmed again Monday, and I'm back at APL, with better ends. Shooting for BSL this year.

I was just barely SL in 2013. Now in 2014 I'm a true SL where my hair is actually resting ON my shoulders. I think I must be a slow grower, or it could be all those trims I was doing.

Between SL and APL at the beginning of 2013 and BSB/BSL now. I trimmed quite a bit this year, but I like my ends and how my hair falls so I don't mind it as much. My bottom layers don't shrink as much so I made them shorter than the rest of my hair so it falls well.

I am just passing APL when I stretch my natural hair. Not sure how long it is if I were to straighten it. I hope to be at MBL stretched and shoulder length un-stretched by the end of 2014.

How long is your hair J2014? My hair is currently WL

How long was your hair J2013? My hair was WL, but after a trim that turned into a cut, I had to grow it back to WL.

I hope to maintain WL this year by cutting off all my growth as I continue to transition.

I'm stuck in BSB/BSL Purgatory. Although, last year I was at APL due to setbacks, so I did make some progress. :-/

Jan 2013 BSB
Jan 2014 MBL

I think it's going to take a while to reach waist length, my ends aren't doing well.

J2014 TWA

J2013 EL I relaxed my twa a couple of weeks after moving to WA because I was too impatient and frustrated. I BC'ed again the day after Christmas (2013) so its a twa again for the New Year. :lol:

Back