• HL

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • TBL

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
January 2013: 0.5 inch TWA fade
January 2014: Neck Length

I hope to transition to natural and be a full CBL natural stretched. Crossing my fingers.

In January 2013: BSL
In January 2014: MBL! Wooooooo!!!!

Hopefully by January 2015: To waist length....and BEYOND! :yep:

In January 2013 my hair was grazing SL, In January 2014 after an end of the year trim my hair is around BSB/BSL. In the past year I probably reached my 6 in a year but with the trim I went from 7 inches in 2013 to 11-11.5 inches in of hair in 2014. Hopefully Jan 2015 I can be grazing WL or more. Glad to see that even though I thought I had a few setbacks, my hair in the end did retain quite a bit.

2013: APL/BSB
2014: APL/BSB

This year, I want to achieve WL. I am going to avoid scissors and start being more consistent with my hair routine by doing braidouts and avoiding heat.

January 2013 I was grazing BSL
January 2014 I'm grazing MBL, but I voted BSL. My hair grows so much faster in the front than the back. If it was the same length in the back as in the front, I would be past waist length now:perplexed

First pic blow dried hair, taken on 11-22-2013 and the second pic blow dried and flat ironed hair, taken 1-4-21013.... so I guess I have gotten some growth even though I had to constantly trim to get rid of damaged/thin ends.. still stuck at APL tho smh. I haven't straightened my hair this year yet so im not 100% sure where I am now.

#TeamSlowGrower

ForumRunner_20140103_232324.jpg

Last edited:
2013- between APL and BSB purgatory.
2014- I was grazing BSB before I put in twists in December, so hopefully I'll be grazing BSL by the time I take them out next month after a fresh relaxer (will be about 14 weeks post by then).

I had a slow growth year but I wasn't really on my "A" game either. Here's to 2014!!

I just got it done the other day so now it's just barely scraping shoulder length and will be for the next few months. My hairdresser didn't want to cut all of the hair off to even everything out in the back but she made it look really nice with a long bob, so next time I get a relaxer it'll probably be about the same length but all the balding/breakage that regrew in the back will be even with everything else for the most part. No one else seems to see it but it's really aggrevating to me...

BSL then MBL now :/

I set myself back quite a few times. This year I'm playing no games.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

How long is your hair J2014? My hair is HBL length.
How long was your hair J2013? It was WL/WHIP length.

J2013 - Bald fade

J2014 - A tiny bit past SL

My hair would be a few inches longer now if I hadn't been so scissor/clipper happy last year.

Im like less than an inch a way from WL, so I chose WL, Hopefully to make full waist length but the end of this month or next, onward to HL this year.

How long is your hair J2014? SL due to some setbacks

How long was your hair J2013? BSL/MBL not sure. I never really measured until this year.

Back