Let's do it! APL by Dec. 31 '08

sweetnlow06

Ok ladies, since one APL challenge ends soon. Let's get another one going. The start day will begin 4/1/08 and end 12/31/08. I hit a bump in the road and had to get some inches cut but I think I have a better handle on my hair now. I just took a start pic a couple of days ago and we won't reveal until the end of the year.
I will post my before and after pics then.

Any takers??

Relaxed SL
I use MTG/MN about twice a week
I wash and DC once or twice a week (Kenra products)
I moisturize daily with ORS Carrot oil and seal with EVOO

I'm down. I am one of the many that thought it was a year-round challenge. My beginning stage is in my avitar. I'm switching my routine now and trying to see if I wash less will I have less shedding.

Currently I am
1.on the OVATION CHALLENGE

Going to...
1. start Ekomba/Den1's vitamin regimen in April
2. eventually texlax (depending on whether I decide to wait until my goal)
3. either get a weave or braids for the summer
4. buy a steamer

Yay! Finally a challenge I can join.
I'm between shoulder length and apl, ( I guess I'm at cbl) I dunno. Anyhow....count me in.:grin:

OK, cancel this thread!!! I guess we were starting one at the same time. :grin: I will post in the other one. Please see other APL challenge.

Sweet count me in, although I am 1inch away from armpit, it still seem like its taking forever. March 1st I thought I would be there and nothing:wallbash:. so I put my hair back up in braids, which is my protective style for the entire year and I'm waiting and waiting and waiting, but since my hair grow in layers maybe by dec 31.2008 I can be a full armpit:yep:

Back