LET YOUR SO TALK TO EX?

SouthernTease

I heard this celebrity from 70s show the Russian girl
say that she didn't mind if her boyfriend has lunch
or talk to his ex... something like "just because the
relationship is over doesn't mean you stop caring"...
I get it if they had kids or something, but really...
why else would he want to... it's called a breakup
because it's broken... right?

How do you feel about your SO talking to his exes?

Mine talks to his ex but they dated forever ago and it wasn't that serious, really. At first it was uncomfortable for me, but he reassured me and I had to remember that he gave up a bunch to be with me and he wouldn't mess his chances up. I actually may meet her this summer. It's a bit easier because they were so young and it was so long ago that when they interact, it was as if they never had a relationship in the first place.

It depends on the girl. There is one ex-fling of his who he wanted a relationship with but she just wanted sex, and I'm not really that comfortable with them talking. She's not a threat, but you know... it's that girl thing. The thing that makes me comfortable though... she's never met or talked to me but he told her about me and she likes me. So that would keep her respecting boundaries at least.

I still talk to all my of my exes. We broke up on good terms so the friendship just carried over. SO doesn't care. I don't care if he talks to his exes. As you said they are exes for a reason therefore the relational part is over. No big deal.

Back