His ex boyfriend

and only gay man have it now :nono::nono::nono:?

No,but you're dramatically upping your risk by being with a man who sleeps with men. They are disproportionately affected by the disease.
Much of the time the woman has no idea when a man sleeps with men.

Something similar happened to me. Well that and his beard smelled like straight up BALLZ y'all! Lol.

He was a work of art but i wouldn't do anything more than look at him.

Something similar happened to me. Well that and his beard smelled like straight up BALLZ y'all! Lol.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW
so he didn't even shower before seeing you after having his chin hair draped in nuts?

Last edited:
OP, I don't know what you can tolerate or accept, my opinion is "Health over Bro's".

That's Mental and Physical Health; if this is a concern of yours err on the side of caution

It doesn't matter whether he's considered Bi, Straight, DL or whatever. Make a decision based on what you can sleep with [whether or not he's in you bed]. << By sleep I'm speaking of your conscious.

I don't see anything wrong with dating (and sharing) an equal opportunity guy. As long as I'm the only female he is dipping in to. It's erotic to smell another man on your man.

I don't see anything wrong with dating (and sharing) an equal opportunity guy. As long as I'm the only female he is dipping in to. It's erotic to smell another man on your man.

I'm glad I saw the purple on this font because all I kept thinking was, "er....um ......no it's not." :look:

No,but you're dramatically upping your risk by being with a man who sleeps with men. They are disproportionately affected by the disease.
Much of the time the woman has no idea when a man sleeps with men.

HIGH risk or LOW risk don't gamble with your life at all protect yourself from everyone EVERY MAN WOMEN AND CHILD could potentially have HIV EVERYONE AND ANYONE

i-m-done-o.gif

I think its great that he was open and honest (we talk so much about these DL guys etc) and to fair OP if you felt that bringing it up at that time would be confrontational/awkward I can understand just ignoring it.

However.

I wouldn't need him to repeat or ask him any further questions. Thanks for telling me. Bye.

I think he casually said it, to see how you would react. As previously said, guys don't call other guy friends their boyfriend. All of this right here is too much for a first date. You can ask if you want clarity, but the mere fact that we're having this convo, is enough for me....boy bye!

OP, he told you upfront. If it's a problem, friend zone him. If you like it, :look: .... well you got it from there. Is he a football player?

Back