LET YOUR HAIR DOWN! {HAPPY VENT}

Candy_C

Well as some of you may know, i never EVERRRRR wear my hair down out my house. EVER. so last night i was at a drink-up with my firneds, and they kept pestering me to let my hair down. i said nope, nope. i think they took offence but i didn't care! i'm real strict when it comes to my hair...

anyway

my hair was clipped up, and thennn they decided to go to a club on a random.. i thought i cant look like a granny, i almost didn't go, my HAIR WAS GONNA STOP ME!!

Then i though i may aswell let it down for a bit, my hair cant rule out my fun.

And let me tell u, i haven't had so much fun with my hair in my life! i was shaking it about, flipping it upside down..u name it! my hair only expanded a bit at the root at the end of the night, (i got 6 weeks regrowth) but the ends and the rest were perfect. the guys that were with us said to me i should wear it down more often....i really felt liberated, growin my hair for so long, and not showing it off. the best thing about it was i wasn't causing my hair damage as it was aidried and was about 3 days dirty (in other words, oilllly).

so i know this is probabley nonsense but let ya hair down sometimes, its such a nice feeling!!!
I have a feeling that my hair didn't go crazy on me, because i put my conditioner in the microwave for 20 seconds, my hair was really quenched.

ps. i had to give my hair a good wash 2day, cos we all know sweat aint good for the hair!)

whhoooo my happy for ya! :D its a good feelin to something different on the spare of the moment. i Always wear braidouts and never comb until wash day with loads on conditioner on it... Anyways i decides to miniglide it and Ohh My Gosh i was sooo glad i did. dont get me wrong i luvvv my natural curls BUT it was heavy to swing my hair and run my fingers through it!!!

i think we should all have a little switch-up every now and then (weird but i think it makes your hair smile:p ) just to relax'n stuff.

I let may hair down this past week. I did a rollerset after my touch up and I wore it down all week. I promised myself I will be wearing a rollerset for the next 3 weeks. Then I will go back to the bun. I don't see the harm in it as long I moisturize and tie it up at night.

I had quite the opposite experience yesterday. I wore my hair in a big poufy side bun because it was humid. Everyone loved it. I kept hearing how I should wear my hair like that more often.
Anyway it felt liberating to wear my hair up because that's a once a year occasion for me. :)

I wore my hair down last night and the humidity turned it to a poof ball:mad: . I was too through. I won't be pressing my hair anymore this summer. During the winter though I wear my hair down straight all the time.....enjoy your long beautiful hair girl!;)

I wear my hair up most of the week

.....but when the weekend comes around which I spend with my bf, down it goes.

I sleep with it out on a satin pillowcase, wear it out at night to dinner and drinks.

I love going shopping and feeling the wind lifting it gently. I dunno, at work its all "corporate america" with the slick down side part bun but on the weekend, i feel all youthful and carefree, hair blowin in the breeze.

I love lying on my bf's chest while he strokes my hair. It makes all the conditioning, pre-pooing worth it.

.... I cherish those moments.

Awwwwww, hair plays such a big part in our lives...

- i love and HATE when my hairs down and somebody puts there arm around me and my hair is trapppped and i cant lift my head lol.

Candy_C said:

- i love and HATE when my hairs down and somebody puts there arm around me and my hair is trapppped and i cant lift my head lol.
LOL.. I cant Wait untill I reach that type of problem

Candy_C said:

Lmao....me too! I feel like they have me in a head lock. When I took my seat belt off the other day my hair went up with the belt and got caught in the loop...I thought i'd have a fit.

Back