Ladies on the Wannakee Challenge how is it going?

auntybe

I am having a great time. I am paying more attention to my hair. It is also helping me with my "PJ" habit. My ends are much more moist and soft since I have been tucking them away. I know once I find my product staples things will only improve.
I am keeping a journal that note which products work and I am giving away the produts that don't.

Since I started the challenge, I have gotten lots of comments on how shiny and healthy my hair looks. I hadn't gotten those since I used Wanakee and Ouidad products a few years ago.

One thing I did that help was printing the quides from Hairoil.com. I know I have the oringinal Wanakee guide somewhere.
I am still looking for a good leave-in.

How is it going for eveyone else?

Auntybe

Well since no one else has anything to say I will. I am getting so many compliments on my hair. It is soft and well conditioned. My sister has been impressed. I wore it curly with a headband on Saturday while we shopped. Today I am wearing my "bun" made using a Ouidad scrunchee. I am going to see how long I can keep this up.

Auntybe

I am using what I have until I can afford the Hair oil, Hairline Cream and Constant care for ends. It gives me a chance to use up all the products I have.

I've been using what I have. I didn't see the thread - sorry.

Aside from bunning more often the routine is basically the same as always - and it hasn't been too long 9we started it in like July? Early Aug?), so I don't have much to report yet.
smile.gif

I'll let you know when I do.

Back