The "Wanakee" Challenge-- And a LONG Introduction

Re: The \"Wanakee\" Challenge-- And a LONG Introduction

ok, now im currious about the challenge! I call the 1-800 # and got a free guide comming in the mail soon. ( I TRIED TO GET THE GUIDE ON LINE BUT IT WOULDN'T WORK SO CALL 1-800-424-7645 TO GET IT.
smile.gif
)

LOL...HERE!
(FYI...bad attention span and no longer following the regimine, BUT, my hair is doing great!)

Well, at least your hair is doing great. /images/graemlins/up.gif

Re: The "Wanakee" Challenge-- And a LONG Introduction

I know that Wanakee sells her own product line, but what exactly is her routine?

AJamericanDiva said:
Phew!!! So1913... boy, did you have a lot to get off your chest.
lachen70.gif
(Yeah, I read the whole thing!) Anyhow, I remember using her products back in the day when they first came out. I read that guide like it was a Bible. Seeing her hair gave me the drive to try a thing, but I got nothing like what Wanakee had. Now that I look back on it, she was on to something. However, the constant cutting part, now that I've joined different haircare boards, is not something I agree with. Don't laugh or tell anybody,
goss.gif
but I still have the shampoo bottle with a few drops of Wanakee's Verifen Complex Shampoo as well as another bottle with a trickling of Wanakee's Moisture Emphasis shampoo. I say to myself, "Why the heck do I even still have these bottles around... more than 10 years old?" Aside from being a packrat, is it possible that I was trying to keep hope alive???
lachen70.gif
I say, if the products work for you, then stick with them. To this day I still have my guide. They even used my testimonial in an Essence magazine advertisement. I was compensated with free product. OK, now my mind is clear!!!
umn.gif
:lol:I just threw away my Wanakee constant care ends stuff last week!!

Re: The "Wanakee" Challenge-- And a LONG Introduction

too funny....i just called the number above and gave my mailing info. when the guy asked, "and how did you hear about us?!' before i could finish saying,
"I'm a member of a hair care board where your products are highly recommended. The hairsite is Long......"
he chimed in and said LHCF?! then HE went on to tell me about longhairlovers, bshgo (?), etc...

i can't wait to receive my free guide!

Cinnabuns said:
I was wondering about who Wanakee is and was curious as to what she looks like.
scratchchin.gif
Anybody have a picture?

I've never seen her and I've noticed that she is mentioned quite a bit in this message board regarding hair.

Could someone also tell me about this hairline cream and of another type/ brand name I could use that is simular?
I remember reading in some book, was it Cathy Howse, the Wanakee is just a front for the company? Is this true? I would also love to know what type hair she has as well.

Back