Labor Day 'Holiday' Weekend Sept. 4, 5, 6, & 7th What Are your Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Okay....It's Almost the Weekend. Actually alot of Ladies have tomorrow off work getting their Labor Day Started Early!

The Last Official Summer Holiday *sad* Summer Just Flew By. I hope Everybody's Hair got a little Longer and a Little Stronger During the Summer Season. Everybody got those "Growth Spurts" they were looking for! And Set-backs were "Minor".

Me This Weekend:

Relaxing with Mizani Butter Blends. I didn't invest in the whole system because I was 'blessed' with the Tub, so I hope I like the results and at some point, I may buy all the other items.:yep:

Mid Protein Step will either be: Redken Deep Fuel or Tigi Dumb Blonde
Neutralizing with Isoplus Color Coded 'Poo.
DC with Steam for about an Hour 30 Minutes with either GPB or Lamur Bone Marrow and 30 Minutes with something Moisturizing
Porosity Control for Final Rinse
Fermodyl and Leave-In (probably AG Fast Food Leave-In) or BBD Stretch
Wrap and Dryer

And You???????

Hot oil tonight with amla and vatika. Clarifying shampoo and baking soda dc treatment in the morning. I'm not sure how I'm gonna style it, but it will be fabulous. It's my birthday this weekend and I wouldn't have it any other way.

At 7 weeks post I wont be doing much at all. I just did a DC with SE, and KeraCare con as my leave in and bunned. I'm gonna do a henna treatment Friday or Saturday, DC with Alter Ego and KeraCare con as my leave in, airdry, cornrow and put my wig on for the weekend.

i was trying to keep my hair straight for 2 weeks, but my exercise regimen had other ideas...washed my hair sunday and when i took down my french braids today i smelled something gro-oss :barf:

so since that didn't work...twistouts with 5 big flat twists. oh, and trying some braidouts with cornrows.

Fresh out of the shower from doing my pre-relaxer Nexxus routine: Therappe poo, Emergencee, Humectress. Moisturized with Qhemet BRBC, followed by Qhemet Honey and Olive Balm, I am thoroughly detangled and bunned!

Over the weekend will be my first Mizani Butter Blends relaxer using entire system (Mild/Color Treated), followed by a clear Color Showers. I'll roller set and then I'll go and "set" under my Pibbs.

-Put some coconut oil on.
-Take out mini braids. Detangle as I go along.
-Condition with something.
-Cornrow with JC Nourish & Shine
-Wear a braidout for the week.

I don't know what day I'm going to do this, hopefully tomorrow though.

Good question...

• DC w/Lustrasilk Cholesterol and Grapeseed Oil
  • Blowdry and Flat Iron (haven't used any heat in over two weeks)

I will be playing "mixologist" this weekend. I was gifted a package of Panthenol (thanks T!), so I plan to add some to my Pantene conditioner.

I need to do an Aphogee treatment. I hate doing those things, I've been putting it off for a couple of weeks now.

I am taking these braids out, doing an aphogee hard core treatment, dc, and bantu knots. I am getting my hair and scalp ready for my self relaxing session in about 2 weeks.

I think I'll shampoo (maybe clarify) Sunday, DC, and roller set...I'm keeping it simple this weekend.

Cowash, DC and braidout (which I've been rocking all week).

I'm in London so it's a normal weekend here, back to work on Monday.

I am relaxing, and seeing as it is a full moon today, I will be also trimming. I am also doing a black Colorshowers.

Today I'm going to shampoo with Aveda DR followed by the DR treatment, for my moisture condish I'll use AO WC. Then I'll rollerset followed by a saran wrap.

Sunday doing a my first egg protein treatment with ORS Hair Mayo and Avocado oil. Blow dry and then flat iron using Biosilk while a tad bit damp. Next week I'm wearing my hair down.

If I can manage it, I want to run to Whole Foods to get Aubrey Organics HSR. All I will be doing for my hair this weekend is cowashing and moisturising. I will be staying at my grandmother's and will not have time for anything else. :grin: But I am trying to try cowashing more often again. If I get back early enough Monday, I will be detangling, shampooing, doing a protein treatment, deep conditioning for a few hours, moisturising, then blow-drying.

I'll probably clarify w/ Mizani Puriphying shampoo, DC w/ Mizani Moisturfuse rollerset and flat iron my roots to wear my hair straight next wk. It's been in braidouts for 2 months and now it's starting to get tangly, matted and dry :ohwell:

Tomorrow I'm off to L.A. for 8 days, so tonight I'll prepoo with Vatika, cowash, DC, oil and twist. I'll probably co wash and bun the entire vacation.

I am getting my last relaxer before my BC in November. I feel like dying it platinum blonde just to go out with a bang! J/k!!!! LOL!

Well, I'm not working today so I'll be washing and detangling my hair. I've put it off for almost 2 weeks now :look: just been sitting in a bun.

I need to do an avocado DT too. I'm really wishing I could start using Curlformers, but I've put off buying them until after my birthday in October (hoping they will be a gift! :look: ) so, I might just do a braidout or something instead...

I'm working the other 3 days, lunch shifts. Holidays are typically profitable in restaurants... but I'll still have the evenings to visit friends/family. Mostly, I'm excited that college football and Monday Night Football are back! :grin:

Oh, I almost forgot! My sister will be BCing and wants my help. :grin:

Well, I did not wash all week (but detangled every day to re-bun w my shower comb), so it's time to get it wet!

Friday night:
- Megatek scalp
- prepoo w/ EVOO

Saturday (I will be 20 WEEKS post!! Woohooo)
- Wash w/ Infusium 23 Shampoo
- Protein Condition w/ Aphogee 2min.
- Deep Condition w/ Sitrinillah for 1 hour
- Quick rinse w/ Motions Moisture Plus (trying to use up -- does nothing when DCing, but gives nice slip with a quick rinse)
- ACV Rinse
- Alter Ego Cren drops
- Salerm 21 and Infusium 23 Leave-ins
- Air dry
- Coconut oil and JBCO
- Bun

I CANNOT WAIT to wear my hair out/down/straight again!

I will go to Sallys today to see if i can find something :( I wanna buy the Spirulina and Clorofyll also.

I just 2ST-ed my hair and will probably take them down on Monday for a nice twist out. I had had kinky twists in my hair for 3 weeks, but I found myself missing my real hair and always wondering if my hair was "Okay." Like a mommy worries about her children.

Silly...

I'll be enjoying my own twists this holiday weekend.

cj

Back