Labor Day 'Holiday' Weekend Sept. 4, 5, 6, & 7th What Are your Hair Plans?

I am doing my hair Saturday. I am doing a hot oil treatment w/ Honey. Shampoo w/ a shampoo bar. Deep condition. I think I will rollerset again this week.

Detangled with Mane & Tail detangler on Wed. before wash & DC. (This stuff rocks at 10 wks post, I may go to 16wks)

I'll be doing my henna tx + DC with EQP Intense tomorrow.

Im still in my braids and LOVING IT.
I did an overnight DC so my hairs a bit damp but it smells sooo good and still looks fresh
So i will be playing with it into cute styles and working or hanging out:)

September 4 - I have my hair in a wet bun today.

September 5 - Probably a curly ponytail.

September 6 - Probably another curly ponytail. :grin:

September 7 - I'm going to do some experimenting with my hair on this day (since it's a federal holiday and I'll be home relaxing).

I think I'm gonna have a Jasmine's day tomorrow. I will prepoo tonight with Shikakai oil on the scalp and Amla oil on the strands, do a Kalpi Tone/Hibiscus tea rinse tomorrow, poo with Jasmine's ultra nourishing shampoo, do the reconstructive treatment followed by the Shea Butter Cream rinse, use her leave in sealed probably with QB OHHB, add some Ecostyler gel and rock a wash and go. I have too much going on to take the time to twist it, I don't want to use heat to stretch it since I flatironed last week, and banding take for-freakin-ever to dry, so my hair just gets to do its thing.

I am almost 10 weeks post relaxer so I purchased a cute lacefront wig to wear incase I attend a BBQ or something. But, my son came up sick this morning so I may just be bunning in the house.

I'm 11wks Post,

so i will be conditioning wash/deep conditioning with Wen Fig & Ors Replenshing conditioner
under a heat cap for 20-35 mins.

Moisturizers will be S-curl,Proline,Hairveda whipped ends hydration.

Oils:Jojoba,Coconut oil

Airdry.

So excited. After reading about so many ladies on here who have "hair day" with their litle girls...I've decided we need ours. Makes it more enjoyable. I'm going to Cherry Lola treatment my daughter, possibly the both of them. Then I'm going to condition my own and maybe wetset it.

I am 11wks post and I was thinking about relaxing Sunday, but I am not sure if I don't then I will be washing with my ol trusty staple CON moisturizing poo and I just bought some GVP joico k pak yesterday that I want to try out. I will follow up and DC with a moisture cond Suave humectant. Moisturize with scurl apply my JBCO and put on my phony bun.

I'm getting my hair straightened to check my length (I'm a natural head who only straightens twice a year).

I plan to retwisting a few two strand twist that unraveled. Next weekend I plan on doing a colorshine rinse, wash & shampoo, deep condition and retwist.

Got my JBCO from Sam's so I've got some experimenting to do! (Smells better than I thought it would- like peanuts) Also using cassia for the first time.

I plan to wash my hair and dc and bun it up. I am on my own protective style challenge until December to see if I can reach full apl by then.

i pre poo last night with aveda damage remedy conditioner, shampood with afroveda shampoo bar, conditioned with a mix of joico DPR and bed head dumb blonde and then did some flat twists using kbb hair milk as a leave in and afroveda hemp seed lock twists and roll butter and afroveda pur whipped gelly.

i will un twist it tomorrow to wear a twist out. i just found out i cant wear flat twists and cornrows to work so my next twist out will be with individuals.

also i have flakes(dont know why since i never have dandruff) so i will oil my scalp every other night with coconut oil and lisa's hair elixer.

-Put some coconut oil on.
-Take out mini braids. Detangle as I go along.
-Condition with something.
-Cornrow with JC Nourish & Shine
-Wear a braidout for the week.

I don't know what day I'm going to do this, hopefully tomorrow though.

Do you make the same braidout last all week?

I'm getting tired of having to handle my hair every single day like it's a newborn or something (worst analogy ever) in an effort to retain (it's working though). So, I think I'll put some flat twists in to protect my hair. I'm finally getting Senegalese twists next week but I'm too lazy to keep it loose for the time being.

Shampoo w/Nature's Gate Asian Pear and Red Tea Shampoo
Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor
DC with ORS Replenishing (old formula)
Lacio Lacio Leave-In
Rollerset

DC now with Giovanni, MN mix and Olive Oil. Going to co-wash and air dry. Hopefully will rock my new afro half wig tomorrow to the ffootball game..

I'll apply dc+coconut oil to each of 9 or 10 sections.
Detangle each section
Braid it up
Wash my hair in the braids
Apply leave-in and blow dry

Then perhaps I'll rebraid those sections for a blown out braid out tomorrow.

chopping it all off?!?
ok no.. I think I may do a twist out.. I trimmed my hair..don't know how its going to look on this short bob.
Getting slightly frustrated with my hair.

Back