Sept. 2,3,4,5..Labor Day Weekend So What Are YOUR Hair Plans?

I am clarifying my hair, washing it with Wen, deep treating with DRC 28, Deep condition with Proclaim Hydrating mask.

GOING TO GET MY HAIR BRAIDED and back up one of my DEAR WIGS..

OH HOW I MISS Thee! I do I doo I doo!

Back up for 3-4 weeks :)

Real early Sunday morning, I'm going to prepoo with some garlic infused olive oil and CPR for a while, wash with Aveda DR poo, and DC with either Claudie's Avocado Intense or Jasmine's Avocado & Silk. I'll be using SSI Moisture Mist and Claudie's Isha cream for leave ins.

Real early Sunday morning, I'm going to prepoo with some garlic infused olive oil and CPR for a while, wash with Aveda DR poo, and DC with either Claudie's Avocado Intense or Jasmine's Avocado & Silk. I'll be using SSI Moisture Mist and Claudie's Isha cream for leave ins.

Brownie518

:look:....Can A Sistah Get An Appointment?:lol:

If I can get off the couch, I think I'll go DC and co wash today. Pincurl tonight and if necessary do a caruso set for a BBQ tomorrow. The next two days probably co wash:yep:

take down my twists. I think I may go to the salon and have my hair washed and trimmed. I don't feel like doing my own hair lol.

Gonna pre poo with coconut oil tonight
Get a wash n set and have my roots blown tmrw.

I got a touch up yesterday. I did nothing to my hair today. Tomorrow I have a date so I will be washing, deep conditioning and steaming then rollerset. Sunday, just roll it up again because I will be going out of town and depending on how I feel on Monday I will either wash it again or roll it up for Labor Day.

Poo, co-wash, Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment, Lite Protein, DC under steamer, not sure which DC I'll be using, probably something from Curl Junkie, put Ovation on scalp for about 60 minutes, rinse and use Juicy leave in & air dry.

Last edited:
Protein week:
Clarify
Protein treatment
Moisture conditioner
Roux porosity control final rinse
Herbal essence LTR leave in
Dry
Flat Iron

Sent from my Sprint HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

Prepping for a touchup next week. I washed with V05 clarifying poo.
Applied methi sativa step 1, then followed up by dc'ing with hv sitrinillah. I used ssi marshmallow as a leave in and moisturizer. Sealed w/avosoya oil. Braided for a braidout.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Saturday, I will be Using my Roux Porosity Conditioner since I just relaxed about a week ago,Then Deep conditioning With Paul Mitchell Super Charged Moisturizing Conditioner And Wen Fig cleansing Conditioner.

Hair in chunky twists now.
Going to my Alma Mater's football season opener tomorrow and I'm gonna rock a fly twistout! So excited :)

Just retouched my hair color with Bigen oriental black. I love that dye but it's gettin to be too messy as my hair gets longer. I then applied ovation cell therapy and cream rinse, and steamed with salerm wheat germ conditioner and wheat germ oil for 30 mins. I applied Nioxin scalp therapy and did a final rinse with roux porosity control.

Now I'm debating if I should flat iron or not. I'm have had an urge straighten my hair for a couple days so I don't know decisions, decisions....

About to color my hair with a mix of cellophanes. I think I'm going to bkt today as well, haven't decided yet.

Nothin' fancy. Yummy DCing with AO HSR and Giovanni xtreme protein hair infusion under a plastic bag then leave-ins and airdrying.

Taking out braids today
Wash & overnight DC
Length check and back in braids by Monday!
Hiding hair until Christmas!

I think I'm going to try my first braid out as a natural. If that doesn't work out (I don't braid well) I will do a 2 strand twist instead.

Wash with ion effective care poo,dc with the effective care conditioner mixed in with a bit of oils and Aubreys Honeysuckle conditioner,then I will heavy moisturize and seal in small flat twist as this month will be wigs as a style.

Absolutely nothing. I'm working all weekend. But i'm off monday. Bunning is my new love, but it's too late to join the bunning challenge. I made a personal challenge to bun my hair throughout the month.

Back