Kinky-Curly vs Beauty by Donna Marie with Pics

fyb87

Which is better? Kinky-Curly vs Beauty by Donna Marie with Pics

This is a comparison between the two lines on 2nd day WnG hair.

Top 2 pics are KCKT and KCCC. Bottom 2 pics are DM MiraCurl Leave-in and Curling Gelly.

Dew was at 70 yesterday and started at 65 today (went down to 59 after rain stopped) which are the DM pictures.

I notice that my hair seems fuller with the KCCC products.

Which do you think looks best??

KinkyCurlyvsDonnaMarie-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Your hair seemed to stay neater and more stretched out with the DM products, but your hair is beautiful either way.

Re: Which is better? Kinky-Curly vs Beauty by Donna Marie with Pics

This is a comparison between the two lines on 2nd day WnG hair.

Top 2 pics are KCKT and KCCC. Bottom 2 pics are DM MiraCurl Leave-in and Curling Gelly.

Dew was at 70 yesterday and started at 65 today (went down to 59 after rain stopped) which are the DM pictures.

I notice that my hair seems fuller with the KCCC products.

Which do you think looks best??

KinkyCurlyvsDonnaMarie-vi.jpg

They both look great.

Last edited:
Look beautiful in both. Your hair is amazing. But i have to chose the second one, your hair looks even better there.

Thank you so much everyone for the feedback. Of course I am partial to the KCCC because I've been using it and I just started using the Donna Marie this week. Even though I love KCCC I really need to find a cheaper product cause the store prices are ridiculous. My Whole Foods sells for $32.99 plus tax while the Donna Marie is $19.99 plus s/h which is still cheaper.

wow thats crazy. i just purchased a jar of kccc last week for 25 dollars.

At Whole Foods or somewhere else? I've been purchasing it on the swapboards so I haven't paid more than $20 so far. However, I may not always be that lucky!!

I actually like the KCCC, but everyone is right your hair is gorgeous either way. Maybe you could just keep using both.

I like them both very pretty but,my fav hair pix is kccc. why? Big Hair...
(kccc never work for me. Iam glad it works for you)

Happy Hair Growing!

Thank you so much ladies and gent! I wish I hadn't thought about doing a poll AFTER I created the thread! But, it looks like most people said the KCCC. Those are the pics I like the best as well (even though I like both). Today is 3rd day hair (pics uploaded to foki this a.m.) and I still don't think it looks as full as the KCCC pics.:nono:

they both look great and your hair is lovely!:grin:
i think it's cool that you've found out that they create different looks-get what I'm saying? Donna Marie for a tame workday, KCCC for a night out on the town....:yep:

they both look great and your hair is lovely!:grin:
i think it's cool that you've found out that they create different looks-get what I'm saying? Donna Marie for a tame workday, KCCC for a night out on the town....:yep:

Yeppers!!:grin: That was my thought process!:drunk:

Back