Kimmay's flat ironed pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivaD04

Kimmay's flat ironed hair....this is a pic I tried to blow up. It was small so I tried to get as big without it looking EXTRA blurry....sorry it's not perfect.

I'm still waiting for that movie quality flat iron vid:grin:
Until then, her hair looks good....and healthy too!!

Oh and sheeeee looks to be bsl....not bad.

credit from u2

kimmayhair-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hm... Maybe it's because it's blurry but I expected better. Maybe she just needs a trim. Nice thickness though! :grin:

Waiting for the video too. :look:

Did she post a video? Her hair is pretty long but not as straight as I thought it would be. I expected so much more after drooling over Mwedzi's flat iron pics last night.

You had me rushing over to yt after I saw the title in ispy, lol. Once again I've been played, lol. At least I know it'll be here shortly. LOL, never had this much anticipation, buildup and excitement over a yt vid. Well I take that back Reniece's vid cause a lot of excitment but I didnt expect it so there's wasnt all that waiting for it like this one.

Did she post a video? Her hair is pretty long but not as straight as I thought it would be. I expected so much more after drooling over Mwedzi's flat iron pics last night.

Well she's probably not that used to using flat irons and such and it's been at least two years without any type of heat and I'm guessing she didn't go to a professional so it prob wont be as straight.

I bet Reniece would have had her hair all soft and bouncy and blowing in the wind. lol. U wonder if Kim used too much heat protectant or products in her hair. It kind of had that look from the blowout vid and this pic.

Well she's probably not that used to using flat irons and such and it's been at least two years without any type of heat and I'm guessing she didn't go to a professional so it prob wont be as straight.

Oh I know. I never get bone straight hair when flat ironing myself. I alway have to get someone else to do it for me. My technique is not good at all. I was just expecting something different I guess.:ohwell: Not saying it looks bad, just not what I was expecting.

I feel you on the expecting something different.

I was interested in getting an idea of how much traffic she's getting on her page because of all of this flat ironing hype. So, I took a screen shot with the total upload view and in those 10 mins she got 2036! That's amazing, she def knew what she was doing by holding out on the vid.

Maybe she's taking so long because she knows her flatiron wasnt as good as it shud be. major editing probably goin on!

I kind of like natural hair that isn't bone strait when flat ironed. It looks more healthy to me. I hope people keep it positive if she posts a video.

NIce but I'm kinda under whelmed. If you hype something so much, you kinda have expectations that are too high. If she had posted this weeks ago, maybe I'd have a better reaction.

Reniece is in the DMV, right? It would have been great if she went to her but I'm sure Kimmay wants attention soley on her :look:.

She is, but I think it's probably more so that Kim has become very particular about handling her hair and wouldn't want anyone else in it.

I think her hair looks really good! Its not BSL by far it looks more like WL or MBL. I can't wait to see the videos.

Kimmaytube's personality does not faze me, I do not find her hair impressive at all. I understand that she is inspirational to those who apparently watched her grow her hair out from very short to a decent length, but the wispy condition of her ends, her sparse edges, and the overall state of her hair leave much to be desired. Longhairdontcare2011's hair is gorgeous, but Kimmaytube? To each her own.

I would say she's about MBL or grazing WL. We'll definitely see more when she reveals the promised video since her hair is pulled forward and hair can appear shorter that way.

Kimmaytube's personality does not faze me, I do not find her hair impressive at all. I understand that she is inspirational to those who apparently watched her grow her hair out from very short to a decent length, but the wispy condition of her ends, her sparse edges, and the overall state of her hair leave much to be desired. Longhairdontcare2011's hair is gorgeous, but Kimmaytube? To each her own.

You nailed it. Her hair is alright but it's not the best especially since she does baby her hair by taking 3-4 hours to detangle it. In Kim's defense, maybe it's technique though; Longhairdontcare2011 is more used to flat-ironing whereas this is Kim's first attempt. I'd be pretty impressed if she was amazing on her first try but I DID expect a better result. She REALLY needs to trim those ends and if anyone suggests so, she better not attack them with any attitude.

I swear it should be illegal to hype up this mess if there is NO video. I feel like by the time there is an actual video out I'm not even going to wanna see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back