KCCC/KCNT user

McQuay30

I purchased both products and used as instructed and had one day hair with flakes. I used less as possible. Tried again today with less leave in and kccc mixed with eco olive oil for more hold i used maybe one tablespoon for my whole head of type 4 hair. Rsults still one day, on the plus side it didnt take forever to dry. Any suggestions on how i can get kccc to deliver 5dy hair? Also my hair feels very soft and i have no previous product buildup on hair.

When I was natural, I just used it once and each day used a spray bottle with water to refresh it. KCCC does not mix well with other products, in my opinion. I always used less that recommended, because the stuff lasted for days in my hair. It is the best gel I've ever used because it is the only one I could get multiple day hair from. Check you tube videos because a lot of women show you how to do it. I just didn't saturate my hair with it like they say because on my hair, lesser amount of the gel worked for me and I could keep the gel for a lot longer.

When I was natural, I just used it once and each day used a spray bottle with water to refresh it. KCCC does not mix well with other products, in my opinion. I always used less that recommended, because the stuff lasted for days in my hair. It is the best gel I've ever used because it is the only one I could get multiple day hair from. Check you tube videos because a lot of women show you how to do it. I just didn't saturate my hair with it like they say because on my hair, lesser amount of the gel worked for me and I could keep the gel for a lot longer.

The most i may have used both time is a tbsp but i have no crunch at all.. Maybe i should try it without the leave in?

I used Tresemme Natural with it instead and I used water to refresh the gel. How are you preserving the style?

One tablespoon for your whole head? Are you getting enough hold? What other products are you using? And how are you doing your hair at night?

KCCC does not mix well with other products as other said. When I do a wash and go I use KCKT and KCCC alone. To preserve, I found pineappling my hair works the best.

If I do not want much definition or am doing a braidout, I use KCKT and grapeseed oil.

One tablespoon for your whole head? Are you getting enough hold? What other products are you using? And how are you doing your hair at night?

KCCC does not mix well with other products as other said. When I do a wash and go I use KCKT and KCCC alone. To preserve, I found pineappling my hair works the best.

If I do not want much definition or am doing a braidout, I use KCKT and grapeseed oil.

I used abt a tbsp between two sessions, i was so scared of flakes so maybe i am not using enough. I will pineapple tonight and i only used kcnt the first time and the session this morning i used kcnt cfsmoothing lotion abt one tbsp of kccc and one tbsp of eco styler for more hold and weigth. So to recap i may not be using enough. Also i used kcnt today and i didnt have flakes, maybe this is why my hair is not taking all day to dry. I will post pix in a second.

My container with ECO/KCCC mixed:
Front/Side/Top
My hair strands is fine and I would say medium density.

Attachments

• September 30, 2012 309.jpg
    September 30, 2012 309.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 17
  • September 30, 2012 310.jpg
    September 30, 2012 310.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 14
  • September 30, 2012 311.jpg
    September 30, 2012 311.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 12
  • September 30, 2012 312.jpg
    September 30, 2012 312.jpg